Round 25 - Brisbane vs Sydney FC - 24/4/23

Anzac Day Eve.

1 Like

Why is that a thing?

Whole they announced the ALW GF being at WS Stadium a while back, to my knowledge, they haven’t confirmed the ALM one being there. All sources I’ve seen say TBD Sydney.

Cos nothing is more digger than ORIGIN.

1 Like

Because people have the next day off so it’s not really a work/school night.

And a lot of people will chuck a sickie on the Monday.

Couldn’t have had much better results for Sydney

So basically a draw against Bris guarantees us a spot, a win practically guarantees 5th.
If we lose still have another shot next week.

With the top 4 playing each other next week, could be playing Adelaide, CCM or WSW if we make the finals.

3 Likes

Gonna miss this game now. :unamused: Doing a week in Cairns / Port Douglas on the proviso 2 hours this evening were kept clear, last nights dinner with friends & their family of course then got postponed to tonight. So will be relying on this ‘ere thread under the dinner table for updates. :pray:

Can’t complain too much, we are flying back next Saturday morning (instead of Sunday which the missus would’ve preferred) in order to be back in time for the Newcastle game.

2 Likes

You’ll certainly be in the loop re the shit performance from Retre/King/whoever our whipping boy is tonight. I’ll try and remember to include the score along the way.

1 Like

Could always do the school classroom trick of running a cable through your sleeve and just hold your hand to your ear the entire meal.

All of my classroom tricks involved folding pieces of paper or setting fire to things… next level.

1 Like

$ydney to win. Vince McMahon & the APL need u$ or the Wanderer$ in the final.

I appreciate the $ edit.
Anyway, Wanderer$ fans and staff like to present themselves as the blue collar Westie club so much that they’d probably deny being part of any conspiracy or favouritism toward the Sydney region. The fact that two of the three selected Sydney stadiums potentially hosting the GF are in the City of Parra is probably lost on them.

Unchanged lineup

2 Likes

When is El Caballo due back?

That bench better be used properly so that throwing 3 NPL points away wasn’t in vain.

3 Likes

Fuck you’re a funny cunt.

6 Likes

Any danger of the stream working?

Working here
Look’s very wet.

So we just need a draw here right?

1 Like