Round 25 - North-West Suburbs vs Sydney FC - 13/04/19

Caceres on the right, Retre to LB.

Happy enough with that. Only other option would be Caceres next to O’Neill and DDS on the right, but Corica was never going to do that.

It would also reduce in much-reduced muscle in the middle of the park. Something that’s kind of important in a derby.

At the risk of sounding like a broken record it could also improve our ball retention in there. :wink:

Was more than happy for Josh to slot back in against Melbourne, just don’t think we need the same level of destroying against Baby Baccus and Mahazi / Roly Poly Bonevacia.

If that change was going to happen then tonight is the night, not against Perth. Fair to say it won’t happen so fingers crossed Josh has a solid game.

1 Like

On same train carriage as Brosqueys dad mum n sister on way in . I said to his dad " I hope ur boy scores tonight against this lot". He goes (probably surprised he was recognized) " I hope so…I told him !" I said “he doesn’t need to be told against this mob mate.”…

#CoolStory

11 Likes

Haha only one club remembered to bring fans.

1 Like

All I can hear is “come on you boys in blue” home game yeah?

1 Like

Sweeeeet!!

Well his dad told him to!

Like shelling peas

1 Like

Thanks mate, we’ll give you the credit for that one :slight_smile:

1 Like

WHAT A FUCKING GOAL!! BROSQUE U LEGEND !

2 Likes

FUCK YEAH TAKE THAT

About time too Evans

Alfie should have dropped his knees on the cunt

There’s a definite assblasting coming for someone.

3 yellow cards in the first 15 minutes, no chance they’ll finish with 11 men

Great header Duke, obviously someone must have moved the goals at the very moment that you made contact with the ball :wink:

Brosquey struggling big time. Time for Reza soon

The Cove absolutely killing it. Love your work, gents