Round 25 - Sydney FC vs Melbourne - 7/5/22

Last time at Kogarah. Best case scenario, we win big and the ground burns down in a flare bombardment.

6 Likes

A rare dry weekend on the cards. Hopefully for a decent enough turnout to see Koggy off. Can’t wait to see the back of it.

3 Likes

I’ll be there, only maybe the 4th game for me this season. I think there were be more like me who will turn out for this. Will be a great feeling knowing that it’s the last time I’ll be going there for a game under normal circumstances (I’m sure there will be returfing and other reasons to play there occasionally).

I’m predicting a solid ramming of a baguette into a peach for this one.

2 Likes

Wasn’t initially supposed to be at this one, but my mum postponed departure for her birthday trip by a day so we could go. :laughing:

My streak of NSW games continues!

Oh, and the trip is to Brisbane, and we’ll be there Tuesday, so 180 more minutes of suffering for us.

6 Likes

Could be the last time seeing a lot of our players in action, definitely Bobo at the least. Not so fond farewell to Kogarah. With cheap tickets promoted for this hopefully we can get a solid crowd too.

4-0 loss though. Not that it even matters.

1 Like

I think there is a good chance it will be the last match for Ninko and Wilko also. I haven’t heard anything but it must be a chance

1 Like

No, losing to Victory always matters.
Especially since they actually still have a shot at the Plate, depending also on City and WUN.

And, I’d rather not utter humiliation for a loyal, long-serving and overall excellent GK.

2 Likes

I’d rather not lose as well but that doesn’t mean we won’t. Victory are a much better team than us but who knows, maybe we’ll get lucky.

2 Likes

So nobody tipping another 6-1 Mother’s Day Massacre, then?

With two brand new newborn twins, I think I’ll be missing this one :cry:

I wanna farewell Bobo, and what will most likely be Ninko and Wilko too.

I won’t miss Kogarah though. I don’t think anybody is going to miss Kogarah.

2 Likes

I’m hoping they don’t put 5 on us the way we are playing.

That’s the spirit!

I imagine that what Corica’s saying to the boys.

2 Likes

First game in a while for me. Not too fussed about the on field action as i gave up on this season a while back. More looking forward to farewelling Kogarah, Bobo, potentially a few other players and a decent atmosphere for once.

90 minutes of the Bobo song please :grin:

whilst all of Bay 19 is jumping on the seats to wind up security. :beer:

1 Like

Congrats, Nath91! Way to go, building up Cove numbers for 2037! Hope you guys manage to get some sleep sometime soon, or find a way to organise sleep breaks. Not an easy road, twin babies, from what I have seen with friends. But I hope the kids bring you lots of joy over the years.

1 Like

FTT

5 Likes

So I don’t want us to win because it’s Melbourne.

I want us to win so they don’t get the plate. Make the fuckers choke at the final hurdle.

5 Likes

Fire up and FTT.

Just took a quick look at ticket sales and they seem to be going ok - perfect day today. Hopefully good turn out in GA with the cheap ticket offer as well. Cracking 10k would be great for this. Even a draw would deny them the premiership. Hope Bobo gets a run at least late on for his last ever home game.

1 Like

Hopefully Bobo starts and is subbed out at around the 60th minute to a standing ovation

4 Likes

DIE MELBOURNE, DIE

2 Likes