Round 26 - Brisbane vs Sydney FC - 5/6/21

Can’t believe we’re playing Bratten. It will be hard for Corica to justify his selection if he gets a yellow.

1 Like

I understand he wants the team to continue their form but that isn’t going to happen with Retre at right back and Brattan holding back on a yellow card or not holding back and missing out on the semi final

There is a story on the SFC website about Brattan. It’s his 50th match for Sydney and as a Queensland lad, all his family and friends will be there. Maybe he put his foot down and told Bimbi he wants to play

1 Like

wasn’t the yellow card conspiracy theory debunked a few posts up? they get reset for finals…

When finals start

I did expect Van der Saag to start at right back.

Come on you Sky Blues.

The way Adam Peacock is going on is that if Luke gets a yellow today he is out for the first semi

must be true…i did see him joking with the ref just then. seems insane to risk him as others have said.

very interested to see how THB goes today…to win the GF the keeper position will be key.

He’d surely have instructions that we’re better off conceding a goal than copping a yellow.

HB was sharp just then

And definitely not to take his shirt off to celebrate his hattrick.

1 Like

Cracking header from Bobo.

smashing it against the crossbar is almost as satisfying as if it hit the back of the net.

1 Like

holy shit a Retre assist and a delightful finish from kosta…i must be dreaming.

1 Like

BaBa - I never doubted him

Good stuff Kosta. He just looks so much better in this wider position

Classic Kosta

Yeeeesssssss, very nice finish by Kosta

Retre assist, Kosta finish. That’s just trolling the fuck out of some people on this forum. Love it.

12 Likes

Always rated him