Round 3 - 2019/20 Discussion

Hope I’m not calling it too soon but has that dinosaur Nick Meredith been dumped from the commentary team?

Yeah, and he’s been replaced on the sideline by Archie Thompson. A clear case of “be careful what you wish for”.

1 Like

Yeah Roar were nowhere near that porous in the cup game.

The pre-match warm-up interviews are possibly the only thing worse than Archie’s half time efforts.

And Kamsoba still has fuck all end product. How do you be a professional footballer and fuck up what is essentially a 2 on 1 with the keeper? If you can’t roll that across for the tap in you should be on the next bus back to the NPL.

Mauk’s haircut deserves a yellow card

2 Likes

Roar are strange. Its almost like they’re sort of playing three 10s. Inman is floating around doing nothing. If they want to play 2 up top, then play a genuine second man there. (They have 2 on the bench)

Speak of the fucking devil, that was a terrible shot

There hasn’t been a game if football there in 6-8 weeks, why is the pitch so shit?

What are you talking about, that’s a good 25k at Bankwest…

4 Likes

Holy fuck, I could have put that away and I’m a defender in the worst team in Bathurst…

Just quietly, both of these teams are fucking terrible.

3 Likes

How the fuck did we lose to these clowns during the FFA Cup? Doesn’t seem very magical at all…

1 Like

How didn’t Kamsoba score that one?

The Amadi bloke is big and agile. He has to start rest of the season.

When will people realise o’donovan is finished as a footballer?

He actually backed away like he was scared of the ball and allowed the clearance. If he attacks it, worst case scenario the defender hoofs it into him and he bundles it in.

1 Like

Hes been far from their biggest problem. Defends from the front and can drop deep and win a ball. He should have put that chance away but It’s the crap in behind that isn’t helping.

And there goes any consistency with handball calls. Fucking terrible.

VAR again shows what an utter joke it is.

Arm was away from the body, unnatural position, etc, etc. Seemed like a text book “new handball”. Can only imagine proximity prevented it from being penalty?

They didn’t look very good, but if Kurz can strip the mentality they have to be a ‘big’ attacking team i think they can do well. Ole really is a monster here and 3 of their back 4 are class and thats how you build on it.

Their fans will hate it mind you so eat shit