Round 3 - Sydney FC vs CCM - 22/01/21

What name was that?..I couldn’t hear you over the crowd noise.

5 Likes

Anyone out there having issues with Ticketek ?
I’m finding it a nightmare to access my “member” tickets I ordered ,
5 member numbers , only got 4 tickets FFS
The other has a message telling me that the tickets are not available yet ???

I had a similar issue with one of my SMS tickets, i went into the ticketek website and you can get the ticket as a PDF.

Rather annoying but atleast there is an option.

I am going to miss watching football in this weather when we go to a winter comp. What a glorious day for football.

2 Likes

interesting to see what sort of crowd we’re going to get, obviously am assuming around 4-5k which would be the capacity, but there still seems to be a lot of tix available.

i thought this season we still had over 10k members? so that means less than half have reserved seats and public still has easy access…likely with capacity to spare.

it however makes me wonder how many have forgot to or do not know they need to reserve seats for this one and that their member cards won’t work…

There will be a fair few of those rocking up I think. A guy that I occasionally chat to at work is a member and when I asked him yesterday if he was able to secure a decent seat for tonight he revealed that he had no clue that he needed to.

I’m sure he’s a top lad, but at the same time I’m amazed people like that manage to put their own pants on every morning.

2 Likes

I expect the Mariners to sit deep and hit us on the break. Hopefully Nieuwenhof is back in the starting team and can keep them guessing with some long-range shots. Ditto with Brattan.

Totally agree. I don’t have much to do with him apart from the Sydney FC/football connection.

Anyway Friday night football. Bring it on!

Pitch is immaculate. Never seen it so good.

2 nil to the good guys and a wizard red card

It’s the wizards of Woy Woy’s birthday today so hopefully we get to see him at his best again.

Hate the new video format. Hoff and Swibel on the bench

I wonder whether Ivanović has been dropped from the bench for form, or whether there is an injury issue. Didn’t put in the best performance last weekend.

Ivanovic did not bother raising a sweat last week. Wood gave it his all. Simps.

Surely form? As said, he put in a pretty poor performance last week and didn’t deserve his space.

Pitch looks amazing, and managed to get to sit in my usual seat which makes this whole thing feel much more normal.

Is Jubilee flag guy the son of Moore Park hot dog guy?

Also, 4 Pines Pacific may only be mid-strength, but it’s gotta be the most drinkable option we’ve ever had. :beer:

1 Like

Phenomenal effort as always

11 Likes