Round 3 - Sydney FC vs Newcastle - 4/12/21

Really getting Sydney v Jets at Kogarah post Covid resumption from 19/20 Season in front of 1100 desperados where one of the Petrati scored a decent goal in the 91st min on a cold moist Tuesday night - vibes.

I had forgotten all about that. Blocked out, more like…

1 Like

Anyone for some breaded fruit?

3 Likes

I think we’ll win 2-1.

1 Like

That’s my score prediction too…
Fancy us to put a couple of goals away due to Corica putting wind up squad during week but certainly don’t feel we’ll have ironed out the wrinkles to not concede one…

1 Like

Persisting with the Retre band-aid approach is guaranteed.

Retre would be starting with or without brattan

I look forward to us mysteriously signing a player named Pablo Retro when Retre retires

WGGAB. 2-0

WGGABITIUALM?

2 Likes

Anyone who like me is unfortunate enough to live on the Western Line, be aware there’s trackwork that’s going to make your trip even more unpleasant than usual.

We’re gonna get blarse arsted.

1 Like

1 Like

Elvis vs Jurman & Elsey

Elvis or Max up front?

Surely its Elvis up front with Le Fondre. I’m interested to see how that goes.

1 Like

Why the fuck wouldn’t you start Wood if you’re going to make a change up top?

FMD

3 Likes

We all knew Retre was going to start, but an interesting change or two from Corica there.

The only logical reason I can think of is that Corica is trying to avoid a repeat of last week’s mistake of putting two poachers on the field together. At least Elvis can run at and beat defenders occasionally. It could well prove to be a bad decision, but its a better decision than just doing the same thing as last week.

Also happy to see Burgess start, presumably on the right and able to drift inside. It gives me a bit more optimism about the game tonight.

We won’t be playing it, but that absolutely screams 4-2-3-1

2 Likes