Round 4 - 2021/22 Discussion

Apparently there was a game between City and Perth on last night? I’m pretty obsessive about this league and I still had absolutely no idea.

Friday 7:45 - Newcastle vs Phoenix
Saturday 5:05 - Western vs Brisbane
Saturday 7:45 - Adelaide vs Melbourne
Saturday 7:45 - WSW vs Macarthur

All home wins I think.

Yeah I assumed it was a FFA Cup game… Oops!

No one cares tbh. Games between those kinds of teams could all be played during the week or just resolved by football manager simulation and save people a lot of time and effort.

5 Likes

Yeah same thought it was an FFA cup game. Was surprised city had picked such a strong side for it

Draw
Western
Draw
Draw

Draw
WU
Melbourne
Draw

Newcastle
Draw
Adelaide
Mac

Nix
WU
Adelaide
Bellends

Going to have to be more specific than that

I’ll keep it at Bellends. Means I can’t lose :slight_smile:

1 Like

Harper has obviously told Paramount to stick their bomber jackets…

They don’t make them in his size!

1 Like

Harper is doing his best Brenton Speed impression with this history of football in Newcastle

These two teams are usually regarded as the perennial wooden spooners, and yet the football in this game has been of a decent quality. I think this is a good measure of the improvement in the ALM over the past few seasons.

A-League strategy is to convert the twenty-somethings and Andy Harper makes Get Smart references.

1 Like

This year’s competition will be tight,any team that makes the 6 will have a fair chance of winning.

Harper is a much better pundit when he is not in the same room as Bosnich

Well,that female commentator got that Maxwell Smart reference wrong to Harper When everyone knows he should be called Maxwell NotSmart!

Welly not at the races in this at all

That was a fun goal.
Quick movement and passes.

1 Like

From one gentleman to another, that’s a fine moustache on the referee.