Round 4 - Adelaide vs Sydney FC - 11/11/23

I mean, around the club as a whole for the 599 games.

400 is pretty impressive. Surely there wouldn’t be many people with more than that?

1 Like

I am ready for the arse blasting.

The first task for Ufuk should be to sign Adamson.

7 Likes

Is there a trick to getting this to work? All the links I click, if they work at all, are just endless adds for life endurance and skeezy online lotteries…

Do you have an ad blocker installed?

I just opened the victory game on there and only had to close a couple of blocked overlay popups.

On desktop or mobile?

I use Adblock plus on Safari for mobile.

Im on a desktop.

As Leroy says you usually only have to close a couple of popups or an occasional new tab, but its much more of a pain on mobile and even more so on safari because the blockers are far less effective.

Works a treat on a desktop with a decent browser.

1 Like

Beauty. Found a link that works. Seems like you just have to randomly try a few until one eventually works?

yes, if you get one that says some shit about not being a robot, close and choose another, once you see one with a solid triangle play button in the middle of the screen you just need to press that a couple of times to get going and close whatever shit pops up.

The minimalist German commentary is nice.

Tor is goal, right?

Correct

We’re gonna get arse blasted.

I feel like a kid at Christmas!

Which will it be?

Talay’s Troops Rally for Sky Blue Win

Ufuk Undone by Adelaide VAR Controversy

Talay’s Turnaround, Sky Blues Get First Win at Coopers

Uphill for Ufuk: Sky Blue Woes Continue with Loss to Adelaide

Ooh ooh! The last one!

Newspaper coverage of an Aleague game seems optimistic…

7 Likes

They won’t be able to ignore our 7-6 win tonight.

The men’s Para Asia Oceania Championship final and the Swans’ AFLW game providing some much needed distraction tonight.

I’ll have my TV on, my phone on YT, and intermittently swearing at the score in Adelaide.