Round 4 - Macarthur vs Sydney FC - 30/01/21

“Derbies” names after freeways/motorways are worse than the ones named after bridges.

Honourable exception to El Traffico, that makes me giggle every time.

5 Likes

Okay, yes, that one’s great. The worst I’ve heard is the 401 Derby, with clubs from two different provinces of Canada, although apparently it’s now mostly referred to as the Canadian Classique, which makes much more sense.

They should call the Manchester derby, “the fuck me dead you’re still a fucking Manc Derby”.

2 Likes

Decent bit of shit stirring from the club:

3 Likes

Sydney FC squad: 1.Andrew REDMAYNE (gk), 2.Patrick FLOTTMANN, 3.Ben WARLAND, 4.Alex WILKINSON ©, 5.Alex BAUMJOHANN, 6.Ryan McGOWAN, 8.Paulo RETRE, 10.Milos NINKOVIC, 11.Kosta BARBAROUSES, 12.Trent BUHAGIAR, 16.Joel KING, 17.Anthony CACERES, 19.Chris ZUVELA, 20.Tom HEWARD-BELLE (gk), 23.Rhyan GRANT, 25. Callum TALBOT, 26.Luke BRATTAN, 27.Jordan SWIBEL, 28.Calem NIEUWENHOF, 33.Pat WOOD.

2-4 to be omitted

Ins: 2.Patrick FLOTTMANN (promoted), 19. Chris ZUVELA (promoted), 25. Callum TALBOT (promoted).

Outs: 21.Harry VAN der SAAG (ankle – 1 week)

Unavailable: 7.Michael ZULLO (calf – 1 weeks), 9.BOBÔ (Returning to match fitness), 30.Adam PAVLESIC (GK) (indefinite – collarbone).

Sydney FC face Macarthur FC on Saturday night (kick off 7pm AEDT). Catch the match live on Fox Sports, Kayo Sports or the My Football Live app

Ivanovic not even in the extended squad.

Oh, so glad we signed Bobo to wait for him to get back to match fitness.

Anyway…Guess what? I got a fevah…

1 Like

Been really underwhelmed with Ivanovic - expected a little more from him by now. Zero assists, one goal? Rarely makes an impact and really, there is a spot there ready for him to take if he can step up.

3 Likes

There’s going to be at least one chorus of “you can stick your fucking cowbells…”

1 Like

How about
“There’s only one Edith Cowan/David Unaipon”?

The Beef n Reef perhaps!

Massive fan of this. Bitta garlic sauce

Great banter

Unable to make it to the game due to work

Have 2 x Platinum Plus tickets section 31

If require send a message

images (1)

1 Like

Only change to the XI - McGowan in, Warland out.

Arrived 2 hours early hoping to watch the WU v MV game at the leagues club next door but there are 2 screens out of about 30 showing it, one of them about a 20 inch LCD screen FFS.

I’m very excited to watch the same team put in the same dire performance at last week.

Gee Kosta must be bringing in some really nice cupcakes to training or something. His performances don’t make him worth a start.