Round 5 - Brisbane vs Sydney FC - 6/11/22

With all the talk of a high-scoring, end-to-end match I’m now predicting a dull 0-0.

With no shots at all.

A win to the good guys, and we leapfrog WSW into second on the table

2 Likes

I love these 3pm kick-offs. No more spending all day in anticipation. Hope they become a routine fixture outside the peak summer months.

1 Like

Except when it’s boiling hot.

Today looks like it should be ok.

South Easterly winds will keep it cool with the possible chance of a couple of showers.
Should be perfect for football up there today.

I live 1 K from the ground. Cooler than normal and a bit windy. So good weather for Sydney’s wingers to run riot.

3 Likes

Good intel. One of my biggest concerns was the weather, temperature and humidity didn’t look bad. If it was boiling hot I reckon Mak + Lolley would have struggled.

We are going to towel them up. 4-1 win.

Segečić to CB?

EDIT: Nope. Vlastelica just broke fotmob

1 Like

Vlastelica starts! Lolley on the bench! Donachie at left right out!

2 Likes

Too many Lolleys upset his stomach?

4 Likes

Wow, lucky we signed Vlastelica. 3 CBs out injured. Another game of Corica-ball on the cards. We’ll miss Lolley big time, hope he can come on late if we need him.

I guess Vlastelica playing against Brisbane in the Cup will be some advantage…

We need 3 points here. Real banana peel game for us.

I have a same game multi which is now under threat…

Sydney Win
Both Teams Score
2.5+ Goals total
Lolley anytime scorer
Grant Yellow

Also been stung by this.

He’ll get the 4th in the 85th minute though I assume.

WTF is going on with paramount plus?

the game is also on Youtube if you prefer, I actually like this better than Paramount. Just have to ignore all the crappy comments some of the viewers sprout

1 Like

Doesn’t matter with this game. Just watch it on whatever 10 channel its on today. That’s what I’ll be doing.

Or do what testament suggested above. Either way, no Paramount+ needed.