Round 5 - Sydney FC vs Phoenix - 8/2/2021

Can’t remember where I read it but I think it’s masks on the way in and when moving around, but not at your seat. Could be wrong though.

Someone mentioned on the WSW forum that capacity is back up to 50% as well.
Shoot the club an email though, I’m sure they would have the correct information at hand.

That’s what it was for the W League game at Cromer, not sure if the same applies for the game tomorrow - hopefully it does.

Is it just me, or has there not been an ins and outs report for this round? I can’t find it anywhere. Was interested to see if Bobo is back in the squad (not expecting 90 mins, but perhaps a run off the bench if he’s ready.

Face masks must be worn when entering and moving around the venue and can only be removed once seated in your allocated seat inside the Stadium, or consuming food or beverages.

In addition to this face masks must be worn in the cove also.

So good to officially have The Cove back, home games just aren’t the same without the active support.

3 Likes

Just FYI I booked just now using my membership barcode number, so you should still be able to do that.

Looking forward to being able to actually watch a game for once.
Probably means that we will be ordering cyanide though.

2 Likes

Thanks, Count Arach. Just worked for me too. Can’t wait!

1 Like

ydney FC squad: 1.Andrew REDMAYNE (gk), 3.Ben WARLAND, 4.Alex WILKINSON ©, 5.Alex BAUMJOHANN, 6.Ryan McGOWAN, 8.Paulo RETRE, 9.BOBÔ, 10.Milos NINKOVIC, 11.Kosta BARBAROUSES, 12.Trent BUHAGIAR, 16.Joel KING, 17.Anthony CACERES, 19.Chris ZUVELA, 20.Tom HEWARD-BELLE (gk), 23.Rhyan GRANT, 25. Callum TALBOT, 26.Luke BRATTAN, 27.Jordan SWIBEL, 28.Calem NIEUWENHOF, 33.Pat WOOD.

2-4 to be omitted

Ins: 9. BOBÔ (promoted), 19. Chris ZUVELA (promoted).

Outs: None.

Unavailable: 7.Michael ZULLO (calf – 1 weeks), 21.Harry VAN der SAAG (ankle – 1 week), 30.Adam PAVLESIC (GK) (indefinite – collarbone).

1 Like

So now the question - Bobo off the bench to get time into his legs or reward Wood for his goals?

Drop Kosta and we can do both. :wink:

I would start Wood in place of Trent.

If he’s totally drowning out there then Trent comes on early-ish. Same sub happens if we’re up and they’re pushing for an equaliser, or if we’re chasing the game and need a change before Bobô-time (assuming he’s only ready for limited game time).

Monday night games can GGF, who the fuck goes out on a school night.

Those of us whose kids have grown up and left home? (But I get what you are saying)

ZULLO - (calf - 1 weeks)

Not sure if it’s copy and pasted from somewhere but the ‘s’ at the end of ‘1 week’ is almost an inside joke. It’s at the point where I’m not sure we’ll see him play again, he has been 1 week away for what feels like over a year.

1 Like

I’d start Bobo, keen to the see great man again

Michael Zulpano

This characterises supporting SFC in general at times.