Round 5 - Sydney FC vs Wellington - 19/12/21

Its just a rad haircut that grumpy old men arent cool enough to dig!

1 Like

Harry needs to be hooked for his haircut also

haha, Ball went down screaming, realised donachie didn’t touch him and sprung up to his feet.

But we need him, his moustache and his Spitfire to take on the filthy Hun after the game.

1 Like

Poulsen got at that like a flying nun.

3 Likes

Yazbek having a blinder so far

2 Likes

Cologne and Frankfurt have some more!

1 Like

Is anybody near the ground with a drone or a toy helicopter to try and land it on Poulsons hair, it absolutely looks perfect for it

3 Likes

A small replica of Paulson would be the perfect adornment for the end of a pencil

1 Like

I know we’ve spent a few weeks asking for more shots from range but someone needs to tell Caceres to stop it, at least for this game. He’s been so wasteful.

we really need to score a few more. this is way too much pressure to leave it at 1

Potentially unpopular opinion but I think we look better with only one of Ninko and Caceres on at any one time.

Surely someone out there can take a better corner than Retre?

1 Like

It is more that Caceres is not playing in the centre of the park today

It’s not a stupid opinion.

Much better, moving the ball quicker and have actually been direct at times to mix it up and stretch their defence.

1 Like

I’m afraid this is going to bite us in the ass soon

A few thoughts.

Yazbek and retre have both been good so far. Controlling it.

Can we just move Burgess to the right? We’re slow in our attacks and our wide guys always cut inside. Not a problem when it’s Ninko out there coming in in his stronger foot, but Burgess is all left foot and it kills attacks often.

Final thought:

7 Likes

Caceres is so much better for the team in a forward position. This looking like the perfect game to get a win, Wellington not doing much, but also some solid pressing from our midfield.

1 Like

1.15-0.11. Good half time lead!

3 Likes