Round 6 - Western United vs Sydney FC - Postponed

Did it actually charge you this? I’ve had it appear when I’m selecting the seats but when it comes to finalising the order it doesn’t charge.

1 Like

Yeah I had the same for last Monday’s game. It showed that fee originally but dropped from the last screen and I wasn’t charged anything.

When redeeming tickets for previous games, I’m pretty sure that it showed a handling fee but once you complete the ‘sale’, the fee becomes $0… did they actually charge you or did you …err…pull out?

As annoying as the postponement is, it probably gives us a bit of a rest as this would have been a hectic 2 weeks. Even if the fixtures are moved to later in the season, with cooler weather it might take a bit less out of the older guys even if the fixture list is still tight.

The fixture list for us later in the season is going to be tight as fuck. I know they’re closing the borders and all that for good reason but I think we’re really going to suffer. This was a good opportunity to catch up the few games we were behind with, but it looks like we’ll have more of a logjam instead. The City game on Tuesday will surely be postponed as well.

Don’t forget that ACL malarkey that will cost us 3 weeks minimum in April (if FFA manage to host) or more likely 7 weeks including 2 weeks quarantine either side of it.

We may be playing every 2 days after that to complete A-League obligations.

UPDATE:

Seemingly out of the blue (maybe Ticketek forwarded my enquiry? or maybe he’s an SFCU reader :slight_smile: ), I just received this email from Shane:

Hi Scott,

If you are reserving seats with your flexi Memberships you should not have paid a fee. I will see that it gets refunded.

Kind Regards,
Shane

Love that guy.

1 Like

Second only to Ninko in my SFC affections.

1 Like

Shane’s a regular on here. Ex-Cove member too.

1 Like

I had the same thing with the seven dollar fee but I have checked my Banking app and I was never charged the amount.

Just checked my banking app and the $7 charge is definitely there.

I’ve been trying to book members redemption and only keep getting ticket options where I have to buy tickets, rather than redeem. I though it might have been that they weren’t available yet, but if you guys are unlocking tickets, sounds like I need to contact Sydney FC

See the reply to that post…you don’t need to redeem tix for the Brisbane game, your member card will work.

Vodka & Orange.

Chuck in some vanilla Galiano amd then we’ll b in business.

1 Like

You trying to nick Shane’s drink?

Just improving it :wink:

Mate, for the billionth time, Harvey Wallbangers are trash.

And besides, the cool kids are back on the Fruit Tingles.

1 Like

I had a Frosty Fruit last night. It was no Fruit Tingle, but it went alright!

1 Like

So no football and this is what we’re reduced to on the football threads. Fuck this plague man.