Round 7 - 2019/20 Discussion

As I watch this game I think to myself. I know that for the sake of football in Australia we need the game to expand. But things were so much simpler in the old days. I’d want Sydney to win and Melbourne Victory to lose. And the rest of the teams I was pretty much neutral about.

Now I want Melbourne Victory, Western Sydney Wanderers and Melbourne United to lose. It makes it so much harder to watch a game as a neutral. Especially when you want both teams to lose.

Does anyone think that that was a pen? To me it looks like a shit decision from a shit ref and upheld by a shit system.

Always liked Brillante

As fun as it is to see Wanderers lose at home, the draw is probably the best result for us.

Sorry.

You’re getting confused with the 2022 season when Western United and Melbourne City merge.

LOOOOOOOOL

That has to hurt

haha, fucking hell JMac given all the time in the world. He’s scoring for fun at the moment

1 Like

Wow, what a game.

There were 5 defenders in the box and a single JMac. The fact that they gave him so much space was laughable.

2 Likes

Georgevski put no pressure on him at all, just let him peel off a good 3m to collect the ball and turn and shoot.

The mask of Sorrow:

8 Likes

Brillante’s mo is top class

Just caught up on that. Absolutely woeful.
Maclaren’s on fire but will be shite anywhere decent, because this league is not anywhere decent. He is the ultimate rabbit killer parachuted into Watership Down.

It’s not the preferred result for us but fuck me does it expose the Wanderers for the frauds they are. I hope they finish behind the Phoenix

1 Like

Meh, we’re still top if we win tomorrow and our game in hand over City. Fuck the Wanderers, always and forever.

1 Like

Just watched highlights. The foul was long before the ball got there, Schwegler (who, tidy footballer, is a dog cunt / butcher) practically rugby tackled Wales from the top of the box on in. If anyone is going to have the stones to call that / make it about him, it’s Beath.

Good call but.

2 Likes

Crowd?

I thought I heard 12.5k announced. So maybe 7k

2 Likes