Round 7 - Perth vs Sydney FC - 23/11/19

Surely the A-League is beyond Dad coaches by now.

Has there been any word about this? He was named in the extended squad a couple of times after his ACL injury ā€” is this new or a relapse?

Weā€™ve still never delivered the amount of bile his playing days with us warranted (forcing Rudan out, fucking off half way through a season and leaving us short at the back). But the benefit of hindsight shows he may have actually been onto something with the former and done us a huge favour.

He injured his meniscus (?) & had to have another surgery, put him out for another month.

1 Like

100% Vitja knew what he was like and made sure we dodged the bullet.

Funnily enough, it was also at Perth Glory where Iā€™d say the worst ever ā€˜my Dadā€™s the coachā€™ pick played. Twelve glorious appearances for Steve McMahon Jr.

1 Like

LOLā€™d, then I realised it should be peach-baguetted!

Yeah so did Deano_SFC, and now I look like a right peach.

1 Like

I kind of doubt Iā€™ll be able to stay that lateā€¦

:frowning: I spent all last night baguetting my peach in preparation for tonightā€™s game. What a waste of time that now appears to be.
Does anyone know how one would go about debaguetting their peach or am I fucked once it is done?

A real peach of a line-up this.

2 Likes

Woot. Full strength, options on bench. ā€˜mon Sydney.

if thatā€™s not the best squad, at least on paper, in this comp Iā€™ll eat Babelā€™s hat.

ATTENTION BRENTON SPEED: this is not a pink Wiggle.

Bozza picked Perth. This pleases me greatly.

2 Likes

Oh man I forgot how hard it is to get geeā€™d up for these 10pm games.

Any of you legends got a stream link that will work from Europe? I canā€™t find one :frowning: I was just watching one for the aufc - victory match but it isnā€™t working now for ours!

where in europe? Anywhere the FFA stream might work?

Thatā€™s a definite pen.

Thatā€™s a really dumb piece of play by Castro. As if youā€™d tug someoneā€™s shirt when the ball is going out.

2 Likes