Round 7 - Perth vs Sydney FC - 23/11/19

Grand final rematch time!

Arse.

Blasted.

is the whole Popovic family playing this week?

1 Like

WE’VE. BEEN. TO…

2 Likes

Enough.

I may have to swing by Optus and Blasta on my way to the game Saturday.

giphy%20(8)

7 Likes

Sydney FC squad: 1.Andrew REDMAYNE (gk), 2.Patrick FLOTTMANN, 4.Alex WILKINSON ©, 5.Alex BAUMJOHANN, 6.Ryan McGOWAN, 7.Michael ZULLO, 8.Paulo RETRE, 9.Adam LE FONDRE, 10.Milos NINKOVIC, 11.Kosta BARBAROUSES, 12.Trent BUHAGIAR, 13.Brandon O’NEILL, 16.Joel KING, 17.Anthony CACERES, 18.Luke IVANOVIC, 20.Tom HEWARD-BELLE (gk), 21.Harry VAN DER SAAG, 23.Rhyan GRANT, 24.Marco TILIO, 26.Luke BRATTAN.

2-4 to be omitted

In: 21.Harry VAN DER SAAG (return from international duty), 24.Marco TILIO (promoted)

Out: None

Unavailable: 3.Ben WARLAND (ACL - indefinite), 19. Chris ZUVELA (knee)

Gonna be a good one, bringing my kids for their first game so it’s going to great either way :partying_face:

My daughter has even thought of non offensive chants :sweat_smile: not quite fields of Moore park road or beating like a drum but they are better than ‘your shit ahhhhhh’

6 Likes

It sounds like Zullo is a good chance to start:

2 Likes

Sounds like the Club has handled his injury and return to game time well.

Would be great for him to play substantial minutes, his impact in his cameo last week was noticeable.

Glory are there for the taking at the moment (not to mention we tend not to have any issues with the travel). Having Zullo start and come off at the 60th with game sewn up would be ideal. We looked amazing with him and Grant on the pitch at the same time last week.

But we’re gonna get ass blasted.

2 Likes

:peach::baguette_bread:

We’re going to get baguette-peached.

10 Likes

a back 3 of Tratt-Wuthrich-Mrcella is just crying out to be put on the back foot constantly.

1 goal and 2 assists for Kosta

I hate when that happens…

Penny for the other players thoughts in regards to two sons playing. :rofl:

Considering Popa is notorious for getting players upset and then forcing them out (seperate training etc) at some point this will blow up in his face when a player on the way out calls him on it publicly. His sons are reasonable players but its better for everyone if they play elsewhere.

As someone who despises his approach to supervising employees I hope it goes horribly wrong for him in absolutely every way.

4 Likes

The worst :sweat_smile:

I am honestly waiting for Poppa to sub the boys on then pull the kit on himself… triple poppa attack

2 Likes