Round 7 - Sydney FC vs Macarthur - 9/12/23

One of the commentators was saying the aim was to have him back for Macarthur or if not, the week after

Another week of watching Lolley taking on the whole defence and not squaring it for Fabio for a tap in

2 Likes

I reckon you can pretty much always count on it being the week after.

4 Likes

There’s always something, isn’t there?

Yep

There is more cows at Macarthur Square then anywhere else in the region.

I’m predicting another arsey 3-2 win.

I hope the heat melts the cowbells

1 Like

We’re gonna get arse blasted.

1 Like

The only good thing about macarthur is there ground we keep winning there.

1 Like

I’d say we should start playing our home games there, but then we’d probably start losing there!

Apparently the weather is going to cool down considerably in time for kick-off. Probably a good thing, as I don’t want Robbie Mak to evaporate in the first three minutes.

1 Like

“A vigorous southerly wind change will move rapidly northwards along the coast during this evening. DAMAGING WINDS averaging 60 to 70 km/h with peak gusts in excess of 90 km/h are possible along parts of the Illawarra and Sydney coastline this evening, as the southerly change moves up the coast.”

Around 7pm, allegedly

Have we beaten them at home yet?

All of the games to date have gone to the away team right?

Can’t wait to pile into packed public transport to get to this one.

Moo

just confirming, the wind is sorted, but who was meant to organize the cloud seeding to create the storm that stops the game at halftime with no restart when we’re up 1-0?

Absolutely pissing down in the south now.

Edit: finished in like 5mins

No Rodwell. Even on the bench. Shocked.

1 Like

Your winnings, Sir.
im-shocked-gambling

1 Like

Kucharski still out then. Any word on how long he’s gone for?

Also Amanatidis is available. Still just a kid but certainly an exciting ball runner from what I’ve seen.