Round 7 - Sydney FC vs Wellington - 8/12/18

Whole teams got the shakes

This is fucking embarrassing. We have zero answer to teams hitting us with pace.

Van DER lindOUT

Just left home cause friends got a party. Glad I couldn’t go out today but this is a mess. What happened?

It’s not pace.

Van Der Linden is marking nothing.

Zullo 2 mistakes. Also Corica really has no insight. He starts the same team that struggled against the wooden spooners.

Krishna just scored again from an almost identical situation to the first

Bloody hell, what’s happening? Have i been transported to a bizzaro world?

A long time since we’ve defended this poorly.

I’m not at all convinced by Jop, but Zullo is definitely not helping him. He has started the season horribly.

3 0 down now

2 mistakes from zullo and 1 from van der linden.

Same 11 again next week then?

1 Like

You’re 3-0 down, there’s a lengthy stoppage and Corica just stands on the sidelines with his hands in his pockets? How about calling your backline over and reading them the riot act? This is absolutely shambolic defending. Calver has to come on for van der Linden.

1 Like

If only there were a song, say by someone such as Simon and Garfunkel, that had an opening line expressing the feeling in the air this afternoon.

Well that first half was pretty horrible

Embarrassing. Just embarrassing.

When was the last time we played this poorly?

Too late for calver. Should be 3 subs brilliant off for dds, brosque off for de Jong, and retre off for ivan. Has to be made at half time.

This whole making a new fortress in Kogarah isn’t quite happening.

We had a horrible stretch in Arnie’s 2nd season. Vedran throwing them in etc.

Yeah probably too late for Calver but he should be starting for Jop next game. Brosque has been closing down well though and I’d keep him out there.