Round 9 - 2019/20 Discussion

I can remember when Brillante had off days playing for us.

1 Like

Is there a plan For the rest of the league to all have negative goal difference with only us being positive?
That would be kind of cool.

Very poor from a side that was supposed to challenge us for a title against the then bottom of the table side. City had some decent spells but if they want to perform, they have to be more consistent and turn balls in the final third into decent chances.

Commentators talking Perth up a bit, Castro, Ikon and Fornaroli all pretty quiet. They’ve scored from two massive defensive fuckups and a corner, creating very little else.

If these two are our nearest challengers, then seriously, we’re going to win the league by 20 points.

Why? Wasn’t he forced out?
If i was him I’d have gone nuts in front of their directors

He was only forced out by Joyce, I guarantee he would’ve celebrated hard in his direction if he was still on the sideline.

Same line-ups as last week for both Welly and WS. Won’t be at all surprised if Welly put a few past them and Babbel is cleaning out his desk Monday morning.

Looks like Cam Devlin is getting a run in the second half. Interesting to see how he goes. I missed the first half but looks like more of the same from Wanderers. More possession dominance and chances, but not scoring.

And there’s the obligatory sloppy goal. And it was Sotirio who scored. LOL

Bahahahahahahaha Sotirio with a great chip

:joy::joy::joy:
Shitirio

An absolutely farcical handball decision but its the Wanderers so fuck 'em.

What a rubbish decision.
Yet another terrible VAR involvement.

Huge fan of Davila

1 Like

It’s this ridiculous change to the handball rule that gets VAR involved in these kind of situations. Football has already given itself a few paper cuts as a result.

One thing better than a Wanderers’ loss is a controversial Wanderers’ loss :slight_smile:

3 Likes

According to the commentators Schwegler wanted to walk off but Babbel kept him on the pitch.
There was also a close up of Yeboah and reading his lips he was telling Uffy that he doesn’t want to play anymore.

Bold choice from Babbel to not play a midfield second half.

2 Likes

I have absolutely no problem with that.

I wait eagerly for mack’s unbiased report of this game.

2 Likes