Semi-Final - Sydney FC vs Melbourne - 12/05/19 - Match thread

Now that is one crazy week of football.

On Ninkovic, what was clear tonight was how much it means for him to thump Melbourne. His response after 6 was totally different to his response after 5 (even taking into account he scored the 6th). The man knew he’d broken a record from before he was in the country. Bring back knighthoods and give him one.

3 Likes

This. The man is truly one of us now.

There were a few of them out there who really showed their love for the club tonight. Zullo was tapping the badge during the lap of honour, Brillante was well into it during the celebrations too.

3 Likes

Clearly, the severe burn applied to all of Melbourne on this forum caused a bout of severe introspection within their ranks, resulting in a sub optimal performance on their part.
Have at you, cunts!

4 Likes

We need to do the same thing for Perth

This happened next to us. Gate security were being total jerks from my one interaction. It’s a shame as normal match day staff have been great this season.

4 Likes

Some delicious tears here
https://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/football/a-league/teams/victory/aleague-semifinal-melbourne-victory-indignity-as-sydney-fc-plunders-rivals-in-record-61-rout/news-story/06164c4e1243b0faf88012946ba31c76

1 Like

Shocking news re SFC fan and disabled child being so mal-treated. Can this really be 2019?

re the match. Best all-round SFC team performance I have ever seen with ll players leading by example: Back 4 were just so dominant (so little love for Zullo here? The bloke is an inspirational football team player); Josh and Brandon smashed their MF attack and also attacked, best game yet for Siem who did not dodge tackles and also competed well in the air as well as his usual impeccable passing); Ninko is just Ninko and we are all privileged to have had him at our club; Brosque was as good as we have ever seen him - and that is more than outstanding - so hard to believe he would step away; Alf worked his butt off, played with skill and bravely took it to their tall defenders in the air and on the ground. … And, Redders was vastly better on the day than Thomas - something I would never have thought I would see. Bimbi and Ufuk, what great management!

3 Likes

He ain’t laughing now…

8 Likes

Neither is he…

8 Likes

He looks like a doggo that swallowed a bee!

1 Like

Is that Muscat press conference going into Amazing Scenes?

2 Likes

Melbourne has a defence that is porous and sub-standard for this level. Sydney’s defence is assured and our attack is superior to theirs.

Are we still doing this?

12 Likes

Rory needs to sue the cunt out of everyone possible. Absolutely vile from everyone involved.

1 Like

Can’t believe you cunts are all gone to bed…FFS

I’m watching boring Euro footy.

Post-season cup nonsense ftw.

3 Likes

Payment accepted.

2 Likes

Most convenient.

Downside: I contracted a cold yesterday.
Upside: Licence to rewatch last night’s game and the 2016-17 final as a double feature.

Also have a read of this on your morning commute:

2 Likes