SFCU Official A-League Fantasy Comp 22/23

Getting the excuses out early there Jose :wink:

I put a team in the Sportsdeck competition. I didn’t restrict my selections and am coming first overall. Just have to park the bus for 25 rounds now.

1 Like

I am starting to remember why I never end up maintaining my teams past the first few rounds!

2 Likes

Bye Rodwell and Wilko.
Sorry.

Few key differences between this and FPL: subs don’t come on for players who didn’t play, the vice captain feature seems to have no use, and you get a total of 34 transfers, to be done at any point of the season.

Subs should come on, but they have to be in the same position and if you have two available subs who both played they pick the lower scoring one.

The central coast game stuffed me up…

At least that’s the excuse I’m going to run with

1 Like

We decided no rules right? I did okay last round but just subbed out one of my two Sydney players

it’s prison rules, you can do what you want but you have to accept that someone might stab you for it

4 Likes

No Melbourne Victory players.
Minimum of 3 SFC players.
No Iacopo La Rocca.

You can do that but you have to give everyone in D Wing three cigarette papers.

Do player values get updated after Round 3 as in previous years?

That’s what I’m expecting.

So the only way someone could ever do well in this caper was by including Goodwin and Maclaren, both of which I avoided on principle - woe to me on that count because Goodwin is now so expensive that to bring him in would require major surgery to my team.
Still it’s been fun doing this again for the first time in years as it adds some interest in non-SFC fixtures

Yeah, making Goodwin VC about 5 minutes before their kick-off was the only thing that went right this week. Subsequently tank the captaincy and viola.

Cummings, Risdon and Vuka (only subbed in after Kurto hit the bench) all went backwards. Probably going to have to sell Risdon before his value tanks.

I tried this trick and then Kurto didn’t play. :sob:

Reminder this sucker is back on from tonight. But if you haven’t already got Goodwin good luck fitting him in at a whopping $730K. :flushed:

1 Like

Traded him for McLaren. :sob:

Goodwin apparently out tonight anyways. Comes back, Brisbane preparing a guard of honour, he comes down with the flu.

Have to chuckle that this weekends highest scorer and winner of 2 GA tickets to an A-League match is one Harry Van der Saag.

3 Likes

Fucks sake, why can I not sub Macarthur or Newcastle players when they are yet to kick off?