Sydney FC commercial arrangements and sponsorship

How good is it seeing the Sydney FC logo at the end of the Bob Jane T-Marts ads :slight_smile:

Its good but becoming a little tiring.

3 Likes

Just when it’s starting to wear thin they retread it.

3 Likes

I understand TarMac helped get this deal some traction.

6 Likes

The impact of the ad has been over-inflated.

1 Like

OK guys, these jokes are lame, give it a brake. Would hate to see it lead to a suspension.

Fair call, I can see how some of these jokes are out of alignment with these pages standards.

Any future comments should be balanced.

Mods really need to just delete this entyre thread.

2 Likes

Surely you don’t want to bring this discussion to a screeching halt

Yes someone needs to intervene, these “jokes” are wearing dangerously thin.

1 Like

Spare me! This thread has completely rubbered me up the wrong way.

Man who run for Sydney FC get a bit tyred after 90 minutes but not worn down & still able to get a decent grip on their shots.

It’s time to steer this conversation down a different road

Agreed. This one’s gone flat.

I think I’m getting the formula one needs to use to post in this thread

5 Likes

So I registered to play football again this season and towards the end I was prompted to enlist my (non-existent) kids into one of the clubs’ junior supporter programs (junior blues for Sydney FC).

Thought it was interesting that the clubs have different deals going on. For a free match pass, Sydney FC have the most compelling offer (pretty much any game, 2 adults, 2 children). For some families this could be the first A League game they ever go and they may not have any previous club affiliation.

1 Like

I like CCM’s strategy of having Matt Simon look at you like he will kill you unless you sign your kids up.

8 Likes

WSW should include a day release pass

5 Likes

Also, very apt that they use feral animals as promotional ‘mascots’…

2 Likes