The TV Show Thread

Listened to the first episode and enjoyed it. Thanks

Lego masters is the favourite show in this house.

Been watching the show “Dave” and it’s fucking hilarious. The 3rd is one of the funniest episodes I’ve ever seen.

Dave looks promising, will take a look.
Enjoying CB Strike and keen for Brockmire, however challenge to find stream.

Brockmire is piss funny. Azaria born to play that role

2 Likes

Three quarters the way through ‘The Stranger’ on Netflix, well worth a watch

2 Likes

Not to be confused with “Stranger” the Korean show on Netflix which is also worth a watch if you don’t mind sub titles

The TV adaptation of Hi Fidelety with Zoe Kravitz is on iview at the moment, and an easy one to binge.
Some of the 4th wall stuff is a bit cringe but the music is great.

What I like about this show is the fact the writers fought the urge to make Rob a more sympathetic character than the book/movie. The change on gender hasn’t make Rob less of a prick.

I’ve been binging it too, Zoe Kravitz is hawt. The music is fire too.

If you want to grab the tracks High Fidelity Soundtrack: All the Songs in Season 1 of the Hulu Series | IndieWire

Probably been talked about here already, but… I’ve been smashing through ‘Sunderland Til I Die’ … you’d have to have a heart of stone (or be a Geordie, obvs) not to feel sorry for those poor cunts. Excellent match footage and a good insight on the behind the scenes stuff. In the absence of real football, this is a pretty good fix for those missing the beautiful game.

I imagine Josh Maja will end up at SFC, considering he’s still in McGowan’s pocket

4 Likes

There is real life dodgeball on ESPN at the moment. I kid you not

If Pepper Brooks is doing the colour commentary, I want to see this.

What channel? The Ocho?

1 Like

Roy & HG are the subject of Australian Story tonight. 8pm ABC.

4 Likes

Also, completely missed this: Episodes - Roy and HG: Bludging on the Blindside - ABC Radio

1 Like

The podcast is amazing, you would think with the lack of sport that they wouldn’t have anything to talk about. That is definitely not the case.

1 Like

DONT get them started on Max Verstappen.

1 Like

Well, I’m off to Petersham RSL.

My current dream right now is to find a way to get Channel 7 to upload the full episodes of ‘The Dream with Roy & HG’ onto their streaming platform in time for September 2020.

In this year, which has been so disastrously crap for everyone, I can’t think of a better way to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the Sydney Olympic games than by being able to relive each night of The Dream in full. Following the clips, interviews, recurring segments and medal tallies every night from September 15th to October 1st would be such a positivity boost and a really enjoyable trip down memory lane.

5 Likes