Unite Round 2024 (AKA Round 12)

Kurto’s making a night of it

1 Like

I have also tipped Mariners to be the first to beat the Shame this season. Might be wishful thinking.

Decent pockets of supporters at Leichhardt. Glory corner, Victory and Nix corner, and Yellow Army just put up their flag. Maybe tomorrow will be alright.

Adamson looking really good :man_facepalming:

Davila is excellent. Can he get Australian citizenship and do a Bruno? Or he’s already played for Mexico?

cries

I’ve seen him play better for us, but he’s also short on match fitness, so he could potentially get better.

2 Likes

I still wish we had him to compete with Grant and King for spots. We need defenders more than anything, IMO.

1 Like

For me it’s all the little things…good touches, getting into the right positions, making good decisions. You can see all the qualities of a real prospect.

2 Likes

Give that one to Thurgate. That was a great strike.

Penha is far, far too good for WU. We ought to be checking his availability for next season.

1 Like

Now that’s a goal worth taking a yellow for. What a goal from Penha. Cracking game.

1 Like

Decent game

Penha and Davila are a joy to watch. Penha for me is a bit more exciting to watch. Was excited last season when there was a rumour we were in the running to sign him.

1 Like

Iirc we had a stab at him when he left Newcastle (to replace the :rat: ) but he went to Korea instead.

Wow…

1 Like

WU getting the kind of luck you get when you’re bottom of the league. That header was going nowhere until the deflection.

Fuck. Golazo

OMG!!!

Maybe I should have gone to CommBank instead of Leichhardt!

Nah.