Week 11 - 2020-21 Discussion

The man belongs on the wing not as a striker, scored something like 25 goals in 50+ appearances for them.

Happy with 1-0 but Victory are absolutely there for the taking completely bereft of ideas, Nabbout should’ve buried that shot though

And the prize for ‘dumbest yellow card of the season’ goes to…Berenger

1 Like

He made a handy front two with Toivonen as well, for me it’s the starting position. He needs to start deeper in transition and have the “big man” occupying the CB’s where atm he’s getting monstered.

1 Like

My mate just sent me the following on WhatsApp

Who do you think he is talking about

“He’s the most inexplicable professional footballer I have ever seen. He’s not fast, he’s not skilful, not too tall or strong, Doesn’t get lots of goals or assists, he doesn’t intimidate others or inspire his teammates, he gets injured a lot and cheats for pennos. He’s every Sunday league player ever”

2 Likes

To be fair that could be Kruse OR Yeboah.

Robbie kruse is the correct answer

2 Likes

Another great finish

1 Like

Kruse as captain is insanity. Has repeatedly stropped around and bitched on the pitch. Says a lot about their squad.

Victory by name, defeat by nature.

3 Likes

Yes, haha, yes

1 Like

You love to see it.

3 Likes

This could get VERY ugly. Brebner may be going to Centerlink on Monday.

The score reflects the game now, good work :grin:

1 Like

Noone HAS to hit the target there. Shocking miss.

Nabbout is this form has every LB in the league shitting their pants. Devastating.

1 Like

Gestede off is a curious call.

Is Archie Thompson going to cry live on air?

2 Likes

What a wonderful way to spend the day

1 Like

Archie, Archie, there’s about as much chance of Victory turning this season around as…sorry I can’t think of anything as unlikely.