Draw
Melbourne
Wellington
Draw

Draw
Adelaide
Welly
Draw

Maclaren doing the pre-game show with Fox is interesting, some decent insight from him. Brought more to the table than Archie.

1 Like

Neil Diamond… LOL

Then we get Archie on commentary ffs

2 Likes

Really nice finish from Sanchez there

Great finish

It’s important for the A League that the free to air games are good games

Tarneit United could be 3 up already

Diamanti is a wizard, WU don’t deserve him

1 Like

I’m enjoying these 3 in the commentary more than any given Speed commentary. Never thought i’d say that about Archie.

2 Likes

Have Perth just decided not to bother marking wide players? Pain has so much space on the left and Diamanti finds him every time.

1 Like

Zappas is decent as a commentator, his voice doesn’t dominate like Speed’s does and he also doesn’t try give random trivia at every opportunity. Hope he gets more games tbh.

2 Likes

What is wrong with me, I’m actually not minding Archie at all in this game and Maclaren is decent on the sideline.

This is one of the best audio experiences of a HAL game in ages.

1 Like

They are commentating on the game, not what happened 50 years a go. And they are keeping the momentum, not slowing the commentary down to random personal thoughts.

1 Like

Looks like they got 3 at the back with WB higher… Tactics Garcia has gone with. If it keeps happening and it’s not working for them moving forward surely a managerial decision will be made, you’d think.

Absolute rocket from Armiento

Jesus he hit that with a lot of power