Week 7 - 2020/21 Discussion

Redcliffe QLD

Saturday 5:00 pm

Partly cloudy

27C

(They are an hour behind us) Heat cannot be an excuse.

That is an excellent cross first time, and yet more shit keeping

1 Like

When that Gillesphy lad is pushing through your defense and getting in behind you know you have maaaajor fucking problems.

2 Likes

Presumably it’ll be Muscat again in a matter of days.

I don’t mind this Danzaki lad, got a bit about him

Damn I missed the first half

I’m very excited to drop in on the For Vuck Sake pod this week lmao

Seven goals so far and I’ve seen at least four sitters missed in the second half.

I don’t know… I want the Me1-6ourne Victory game to continue to be the game where they conceded the most goals in a game, and equal worst margin of loss they suffered along with the 5-0 losses we and Roar gave them.

1 Like

I got a feeling Peacock and Harper are trying to get a job with Fox for cricket commentary. FFS listening to this is frustrating. I’m starting to think people watching the A-league, possible players coming here or other overseas viewers just click on the next video. We got real life crowd making noise and all… Can’t wait for a better option.

(Sorry, venting a bit)

If you want Harper to get more animated, someone needs to bring Lachie Rose on.

4 Likes

I’m enjoying commentators just calling him JOWIC now

2 Likes

So did Jordan Mutch just say fuck it and not decide to come ?

A lot of unnecessary away kits being worn this season.

These cowbells … whyyy

2 Likes

It’s getting harder and harder to watch a game as a neutral nowadays.

I hate Melbourne V, well because they are Melbourne V. I have the Wanderers as they are local rivals and they the Wanderers. I have Melbourne Citeh because they changed their name and colours for franchise reasons and I hate any team that Besart Berisha plays for.

3 Likes

I’m enjoying all our main rivals being quite shit

2 Likes

Do the cowbells mean their fans are happy, mad, relieved? We’ll never know

1 Like

All of them, any of them, none of them.

2 Likes

Or dumb as a box of hammers? If you go to a football match and are content to ring a fucking bell for 90 minutes, it’s a reasonable supposition that you’re a fuckwit

5 Likes