Western Sydney Wanderers Thread- Cosplay Ultras Edition

WSW well known SnakeCatchers AND BusParkers…also good at dreaming they can win anything important!

Western suburbs are announcing “something” @ 7pm

Jurman confirmed :snake:

As you were saying:

FWIW Jurman played a fair bit of his youth football with Parramatta Melita. Probably wants to come home and we have no room so a 1 year deal until Macarthur come calling is all he has.

1 Like

This one is going to hurt to see.

1 Like

If they persist with the back 3 he’s going to be a massive upgrade on Elrich as the left sided CB. Hopefully he still can’t pass more than 10 yards.

Definitely stronger than last year, just light on up front and relying very heavily on Duke and Yeboah.

1 Like

Boo.

I hope he plays a few bad games and one of the bright sparks in the RBB jump the fence to fight him.

1 Like

:nauseated_face:

Yuck

This fucking sucks

They’ll finish ahead of us this season imo.

I want to be outraged, but given where our two biggest acquisitions this season are from, it’s just the ALeague being its usual shit self.
I’m disappointed with him, mind.

2 Likes

What upsets me is the fact that he couldn’t get a deal anywhere outside of the a-league

2 Likes

The cap and visa player rules combined with the safety of the A-League means you can pretty much join the dots as soon as an Australian player becomes available. As we all did.

I’d say not helped by leaving Saudi very late in the pre-season. Every other league we’d want him to be in also have foreign quotas and would’ve locked those spots in already. Not sure if the club pushed him or he wanted out, either way if the decision was made in May / June he’d have had far more options (hopefully benefiting the NT too) on the table than at this late stage.

By my count he becomes the 26th ex-SFC employee subsequently signed by WSW. We’re on 5 going the other way in Redmayne, Devlin, Bandiera, Heward-Belle and Baumjohann.

2 Likes

I don’t think Heward-Belle played for them. Devlin only played youth for them and Bandiera only played youth for us and barely any games at that. So really only 2.

Heward-Belle played youth for them before he went to CCM iirc. Bandiera never got on the pitch for us but was an unused sub in a few ACL games (with the 7 man bench).

I’ve applied the same methods both ways, their 26 includes backroom staff and guys that only played youth for us like Baccus, Bulut, MacDonald, Lustica and Scott.