Western Sydney Wanderers Thread- Cosplay Ultras Edition

Fuck me. Tongyik looked an absolute beast when first playing for City, but just like Fitzgerald & Kamau barely made a start once they’d agreed to move to Wests at seasons end. Ziegler’s finally fit but astonishing he couldn’t nail down a spot ahead of Hamill or even fucking Elrich at CB to this point.

I can’t see how any of those three fall into the “not my signing” category either. 3 proven, quality HAL players under 25, if Babbel can’t get them making a contribution then that’s on him imo (even though Kamau has been playing of late, he’s regressed hard since his late AU / early City level).

Kamau had injuries early, I think he rates him as their best wide man.

Tongyik is/was an awful defender. His positioning and such looked woeful. Of course he was young, but he did absurdly dumb things under Van Etten. He’d be better as a DM if he can get a real motor into him.

Bossi digs the boot in and calls out the most self entitled group in Oz football. And not a word of it is incorrect. Dickheads.

2 Likes

Typical East Sydney FFA SMH FC bias…

“However, that expenditure is yet to yield results. And that’s where the RBB comes in. Like every active supporter group around the world, the difficult three seasons have proven the words of the fans’ songs are largely rhetorical. Despite what’s sung, win or lose, they won’t always follow you. Tuesday night proved that.”

Spot on.

3 Likes

I reckon if they’d gone for Penrith rather than Spotless, they’d be sitting much better right now.

So, I’m glad they went to Homebush.

Man, that article warmed my heart. Spot on.

Apparently when Penrith was floated to the fans it was voted down mainly because it was too far to travel (ironically, too far west). Penrith would have been so much better for them than spotless, and I remember when they announced playing out of spotless I thought they had made a foolish decision. The FFA cup derby at Penrith showed how much better a venue it is.

A much-needed article to put the heat on the RBB to be more reasonable. There aren’t many articles I’ve seen that have been willing to go there.

1 Like

7,062 crowd in there for Western Suburbs tonight.

As I predicted, cramming 3 home games into one week has been a huge disaster. The fact it’s school holidays has done nothing for them.

After two crap games against the Melbourne teams, it’s possible they could draw a 6k crowd against the Nix.

Or less

They’ll be boycotting Bossi articles next

From what I gather from their forum, some of them already do.

1 Like

You’re assuming their fans can read…

They can count, 2x3 + 3x1=9…from 11 games!

1 Like

They can multiply too

3531 x2 =7062!

Click through and ready this whole thread:

Absolutely roasted.

3 Likes

BRUTAL

Fuck off mack ya cunt

2 Likes

He’s deleted his posts but screenshot posted in the round 12 thread

1 Like

Seems all might not be well in the new wanderland either…

Whilst the facility itself will be top notch, seems that the stadium managers/security will be none other than VenuesLive, the same mob who manage Homebush, who have been giving the RBB and wanderers fans grief over their poor behaviour in the venue.

Just when they thought they’d be able to get away from Homebush, a piece of it will follow them back to Parramatta :rofl:

3 Likes