World News-The US-Free Zone

Could you kindly give me the cliff notes on this and/or point me to a good article on the topic. plzzz?

1 Like

yay… sounds just like the USA (sorry).

The thread title is purely so that people don’t decide to post stuff about the US, which has it’s own thread. I’d say it’s justified and ensures a level of control where people that are tired of hearing about the US, and want to hear about what is happening in the rest of the world can come and read or post. It’s not that dissimilar to having a thread on the CCM for instance. Talking about other teams is discouraged as they have their own spots in the forum to allow them to do that.

I could propose the following thread title?

News Involving the following countries: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Antigua & Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Costa Rica ,Côte d’Ivoire, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, DR Congo, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Fiji, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Holy See, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, North Korea, North Macedonia, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saint & Nevis, Saint Lucia, Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome & Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Korea, South Sudan, Spain, Sri Lanka, St. Vincent & Grenadines, State of Palestine, Sudan, Suriname, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad & Tobago, Tunisia, Türkiye, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe

3 Likes

1 Like

Or Western Sahara

2 Likes

I’ll be deep in the cold, cold ground before I recognize Western Sahara!

Also Palestine is up there, under the State of Palestine :slight_smile:

“Myanmar” is for Tatmadaw bootlickers.

Funny story, I went to Laayoune in 1988, took a ferry from the Canary Islands to Tarfiya and then a bus over what was then the border. Spent 2 nights there, was far too dangerous so I left. It’s apparently much safer now.

Haha I tried reading through it like 5 times to look for it, when i didn’t see it under P, but couldn’t concentrate long enough obviously.

1 Like

I don’t recognise New Zealand. Please edit the title

4 Likes

Just incoporate them as a Australian territory.

Then Wellington and Auckland will have something to strive for as They’ll be able to play in the ACL.

They had their chance

1 Like

I guess you had to be there?

For some reason there is 130 Chinese restaurants on Nauru.

Venezuela voted yes to essentially annexing a part of Guyana. The US is now potentially going to get involved, although Guyana is calling for assistance from the UN.

*Oil rich region of Guyana.

Brasil has deployed troops to it’s border with Venezuela.

Yay.

1 Like

Is Naru ready to receive the limp penis of Jack Karlson?

Do they embrace Judo well? Do they practice democracy manifest?

2 Likes

Is acknowledging dead healthcare workers, many killed in strikes on a hospital, “Jew hatred”?

Would have thought opposition to killings of Muslim and Christian Arabs in the name of an ethnically or religiously specific nationalism would be quite alined with acknowledging of the atrocities committed against the Jewish people, rather than the antithesis.

1 Like

Also, is “negation of the diaspora” still a prominent concept in the prominent brand of Zionism within the State of Israel? If so, there’s a certain irony in the existence of Zionist organisations within diaspora.

If a brand of Iranian nationalism was telling me my value as an Iranian or Persian was decreased by my being in Australia, and that I cannot be an emancipated person of Persian descent within Australia, I’d be cautious of dedicating time and effort and money to it. Not to mention, I wouldn’t want displacement and killing of an entire other subset of humanity happening in my name. In fact, I.R. Iran DOES do that to ethnic and religious minorities and I despite it.

And given the huge amount of anti-Bibi protests with the State long before the 7th of October, safe assumption that not even all Jews within the State or Israel have the same social or political beliefs.

I criticise hard-right governments in every nation, Bibi’s government is no exception.