100% not offensive but really crap Dad joke thread

Did you hear about the cartoonist that was found dead at his home? Police have released a statement, but the details are sketchy.

Last night the missus and I watched two movies back to back. Luckily I was the one facing the TV.

I went to a seafood disco the other night. Pulled a mussel. I was so tired when I got home afterwards, I slept like a log. I woke up the next morning in the fireplace.

I was walking through the mall the other day and passed a new shop called Moderation. They have everything in there!

Did you know that England doesn’t have a kidney bank, but it does have a Liverpool.

My cat just threw up on the carpet. I don’t think it’s feline well.

Apparently Bunnings Warehouse have a new style of broom for sale. It’s sweeping the nation.

A red cruise ship and a blue cruise ship collided. The survivors are marooned.

2 Likes

Mrs Brown is teaching vocabulary to the kids, with the word of the day being “contagious.”

“I want everyone to use it in a sentence.”

She goes around the class one-by one…

“The virus is contagious,” says Sarah
“My nan says laughter is contagious,” yells David.

Mrs Brown gets to Billy.
“My dad saw our neighbour cutting his lawn with a whipper snipper…”

Mrs Brown looks on perplexed.

Billy continues “He said that’s going to take that contagious.”

7 Likes

7 Likes

A horse walks into a bar and orders a double whisky.

The bar mans says “you are in here pretty often, do you think you may be an alcoholic?

The horse replies “I don’t think I am"- and completely vanishes from existence.

See, the joke is about the philosopher Descartes, who said “I think, therefor I am”

But, to explain that part before the rest of the joke, would be putting Descartes before the horse.

6 Likes

Where are we drawing the line on offensive?

Like, are Prince Andrew jokes allowed?

Refer to this and then decide.

What happened to the offensive jokes thread? - Never Mind the Bllcks - SFCU Forum

1 Like

A wise man once said, “a man who walks sideways through an airport turnstile is probably going to Bangkok”

4 Likes

I started a band called 1023 Megabytes…

We still havent gotten a gig yet

11 Likes

Local Police arrested two teenage boys overnight who were in possession of a car battery and fireworks.

They charged one and let the other off.

3 Likes

14 Likes

I once had my penis in the Guinness book of records. The librarian told me to take it out

1 Like

If you ask Rick Astley for his copy of the movie ‘Up’, he cannot give it to you as he will never give you up.
However, in doing so, he lets you down.

This, creating the Astley paradox.

2 Likes

Wanna see something that’s NSFW?

5 Likes

I was in a car dealership the other day, and I was asking the dealer about cargo space.

He shook his head sadly and replied:
“Car no do that. Car no fly”.

7 Likes

Local police have reported that somebody is stealing wheels from their Police cars.

Detectives are working tirelessly to catch them.

8 Likes

9 Likes

This morning at 4:30am my neighbour started banging on the wall. Can you believe that? Lucky I was still up anyway playing music.

He banged and shouted “Can we have a bit of respect please?”

I shouted back “I’m not a big Aretha Franklin fan, but, sure, this one’s for you”.

9 Likes

Just got home from the World Blindfold Wanking Championships … no idea where I came.

12 Likes

In the 80s I was in a band called Prevention.

We were better than The Cure.

7 Likes

I couldn’t work out why the basket ball kept looking bigger………………then it hit me.

6 Likes