100% not offensive but really crap Dad joke thread

Did you know the B in Benoît B. Mandelbrot stands for Benoît B. Mandelbrot?

5 Likes

Not really a dad joke, but this is pretty cool. One for you @shabby

11 Likes

One for the Elvis Costello fans, some brilliant pun work:

James Richardson is the best

1 Like

8 Likes

A turtle was out for a walk when two snails mugged him. The police arrived and asked the turtle what happened. “I don’t know,” the turtle replied. “It all happened so fast.”

4 Likes

Did you know that if you boil a funny bone, it becomes a laughing stock.

That’s humorous.

4 Likes

The winner of this year’s best joke at the Edinburgh Fringe:

“I tried to steal spaghetti from the shop, but the female guard saw me and I couldn’t get pasta.” - Masai Graham

And the runner up:

“Did you know, if you get pregnant in the Amazon, it’s next day delivery?” - Mark Simmons

2 Likes

A priest, an imam and a rabbit go into a blood bank. The priest says he’s type A, the imam says he’s type B and the rabbit says he’s probably a type O.

15 Likes

But how can you B positive?!

5 Likes

I heard Elton John bought a pygmy rabbit and a running wheel for it a few months ago.

It’s a little fit bunny.

5 Likes

Fucking love it

The adjective for metal is metallic, but not so for iron, which is ironic.

9 Likes

More irony; non-hyphenated is hyphenated but hyphenated is non-hyphenated.

6 Likes

Did you hear about the cartoonist that was found dead at his home? Police have released a statement, but the details are sketchy.

Last night the missus and I watched two movies back to back. Luckily I was the one facing the TV.

I went to a seafood disco the other night. Pulled a mussel. I was so tired when I got home afterwards, I slept like a log. I woke up the next morning in the fireplace.

I was walking through the mall the other day and passed a new shop called Moderation. They have everything in there!

Did you know that England doesn’t have a kidney bank, but it does have a Liverpool.

My cat just threw up on the carpet. I don’t think it’s feline well.

Apparently Bunnings Warehouse have a new style of broom for sale. It’s sweeping the nation.

A red cruise ship and a blue cruise ship collided. The survivors are marooned.

2 Likes

Mrs Brown is teaching vocabulary to the kids, with the word of the day being “contagious.”

“I want everyone to use it in a sentence.”

She goes around the class one-by one…

“The virus is contagious,” says Sarah
“My nan says laughter is contagious,” yells David.

Mrs Brown gets to Billy.
“My dad saw our neighbour cutting his lawn with a whipper snipper…”

Mrs Brown looks on perplexed.

Billy continues “He said that’s going to take that contagious.”

7 Likes

7 Likes

A horse walks into a bar and orders a double whisky.

The bar mans says “you are in here pretty often, do you think you may be an alcoholic?

The horse replies “I don’t think I am"- and completely vanishes from existence.

See, the joke is about the philosopher Descartes, who said “I think, therefor I am”

But, to explain that part before the rest of the joke, would be putting Descartes before the horse.

6 Likes

Where are we drawing the line on offensive?

Like, are Prince Andrew jokes allowed?

Refer to this and then decide.

What happened to the offensive jokes thread? - Never Mind the Bllcks - SFCU Forum

1 Like