A-League Men 2nd April-?

Is Rodwell playing right wing??

Margush >>>> Vedran :rofl:

Truly one of the best things I’ve seen in football.

1 Like

Funniest shit I’ve seen all day

Vedran-tier work, possibly more embarrassing than that late corner giveaway vs the Roar years ago.

2 Likes

Brisbane were comfortably better with 10, then absolutely dominant after the pen. Life contract for the stalker please.

1 Like

Can we add this to our amazing scenes archive?

10 Likes

Glover. Fucking hell :joy:

1 Like

That was a beauty haha

Was Maclaren getting married again?

1 Like

This remains phenomenal viewing this morning. :rofl:

I know it all happens very quickly and there’s a degree of panic, but after tripping over the ball and backheeling it a few times he pulls it back well and gets his head up. Deciding to take Parsons on was mad, but the absolute best part is that Parsons first touch to tackle was 100% going straight out for a goal kick, Margush is actually off the hook until he shits his pants again and inexplicably throws his right leg back at it… not only keeping it in and preventing the goal kick, but also sending it right across goal.

2 Likes

As a member of the Goalkeepers Union I refuse to laugh at that footage but no, I will not show you my face.

Watching Mariners vs wsw.
Both teams are sucking.

Just poor all round. The pitch isn’t helping. The goal just scored sums it up.

Who are we going for?

Wests (unfortunately) and Perth.

I really don’t think we’re making finals. I’d rather Mariners win and make it less likely for the Wanderers to finish ahead of us.

In order to regain sanity I recommend turning the football off and switching over to Mad As Hell in about 20 minutes.

1 Like

Will honestly be doing this. The football recently, and especially tonight, is absolute dogshit.

1 Like