A-League Men - April 22-25

We will still have a chance but it’s a small one.

LOL Jurman. Newcastle’s back line are absolutely their own worst enemy. An even worse error from Jurman there. Fell hook, line and sinker on Nkololo. This could get quite ugly.

1 Like

Game on?

Okay, game on. Farrell decides to try and put it behind instead of clearing with his outer foot. 3-2. Oh dear.

Wow worst VAR decision ever. Why would you even look at that.

Jets getting robbed here

2 Likes

Typical Mariners. Their entire season has been the result of gifts from officials

That’s never a foul, even if it was debatable it’s no way clear and obvious. VAR shouldn’t even be getting involved there let alone ruling it out.

2 Likes

Bring back the biff. Even the wizard wants some

2 Likes

Classic shithousery from Matty

1 Like

Glad I sat down to watch that. Absolute cracker of a game. Watching two teams that give a shit. What a novel concept!

6 Likes

Except those bits where they were robbed blatantly by var 3 games in a row.

3 Likes

All were far more correct calls than the penalty outside the box or tonight’s one.

That was a cracking game. Jets are great to watch. It’s a shame they haven’t kept in the finals race just for the fun factor.

1 Like

Fell asleep not long after kick off. Woke up to Georgievski talking about Matt Simon trying to fight people. I missed the best game of the season, didn’t I?

2 Likes

I decided to watch an extended cut of Lynch’s Dune. Woke up to Paul rallying the Freman to destroy spice production.

A League memes posting about the game of the season.

I regret many of my life choices

3 Likes

I seem to be the only person who doesn’t have a problem with the disallowed goal. Clearly hands in the back from Goodwin. Does Rowles make the most of it? Probably, but so does every striker that’s ever felt contact.

4 Likes

Not even close.

Haha, spare me. Twice there has been apologies to the Mariners from the conflict of interest CEO over incorrect VAR and refereeing calls. Mariners have been robbed eight clear points because of bad calls. They are now owed six.

2 Likes

My problem is that you will basically have to rule out every goal that has ever been scored if you start ruling out goals for lightly putting your hands on players.

VAR shouldn’t be involved with something as soft and fake as that.

good turn out