A-League Round 12 Discussion - Bite sized edition

Melbourne have been horrible without Honda recently.

Joy

There’s only one side in this.

Yeah, Honda has made them look better than they actually are. He has directed a lot of the play and has the composure to hold up the ball and put through the right passes.

Great half from the pissants. That first goal was lovely, Slater talking shit saying Isaias mishit the pass, he’s given the ENTIRE MV defence the eyes looking cross-field then deliberately cut across the ball to curve it back into Bill’s cousins path. Great cross and finish too.

Kosta has been Sotirio bad.

Milesunic should be top of our transfer target list next season.

That was so close to 3-0 on the stroke of half-time too. Awesome break. Mileusnic and Goodwin are almost impossible to stop at this level when they’re on form. So much speed there.

Best thing is even if we lose we’ll probably jump the tards on goal difference

Santalab starting. They’re obviously gonna try and give us a kicking.

Wrong thread guys.

Can’t believe Victory missed that one on one.

MV are slowly playing their way back in but in that first half they looked flustered and couldn’t deal with the intensity of the Adelaide players or crowd

Brown should be off for that. Clear 2nd yellow.

Troisi is off, no doubt Muscat is saving him for his inevitable Socceroos call up.

If MV score, I think they would go on a draw or win the game. It’s vital that Adelaide hold out or score another.

Elvis has had 4 or 5 embarrassingly bad touches

Come on Adelaide, score another goal and strike a blow against fascism.

Adelaide are absolutely asking for trouble. I know they like to counter, but someone REALLY needs to put a foot on the ball and dictate the tempo for them. The countering is only offering a couple of moments of respite for the defence and they clearly need more than that because they’re rattled.

Whenever they say Kamsoba, it sounds like Camp Sober - a rehab program for alcoholics.

When I watched a whole bunch of Avondale highlights earlier this year before our game against them, he seemed good but not great. Certainly he didn’t strike me as someone capable of stepping up.

Ah shit, what a chance for Kitto! Unlucky.