A-League Round 12 Discussion - Bite sized edition

Now, Now, you’re applying too much logic. Remember, he wants to blame everyone.

I can see Babbel dropping Janjetovic.

He dropped Llorente for making too many mistakes and not being able to learn (basically his words).

I wonder if Vedran has fucked up one too many times…

Neither of their youth options were particularly good though.

Jamie Young was rubbish when he was the injury replacement for Theo a few years ago. Turns out he was just a good goalkeeper lacking game experience.

The schadenfreude would be overwhelming if Vedran got benched for a youth player after throwing a tantrum and leaving Sydney after being benched for Vukovic.

1 Like

Unbelievably poor career decision making from Janjetovic when you think about it.

If he had stayed at Sydney he’d have played a few games in that 16/17 season when Vuka was on leave and would have regained the #1 jumper when Vuka left.

Since leaving he’s missed out on 1 x champion medal, 2 x premiers medals, has become a laughing stock of Oz football and is probably about to get replaced by the WS youth keeper and then possibly have his contract terminated.

Almost enough to give him “mental illness” but for reals this time.

2 Likes

That match review was clickbait as no one could possibly be that stupid.

Oh wait, never mind.

I’m going to light a candle for CCM to start winning matches because if they passed Wanderers on the table then I suspect the space time continuum would shift around that club.

1 Like

Just with his two excursions, he’s also made very poor decisions after being second to the ball.

In the derby ALF was out near the sideline and there were defenders getting back, he had no need to commit the handball. And so early in the game when they had us on the back foot too.

Last night, Krishna has an empty net to roll the ball into, less than 10 minutes left and they still have one substitution up their sleeve. If he brings Krishna down there he actually takes a worthwhile one for the team, no imminent danger from a FK that far out, so they probably bunker down for the last 10 minutes with 10 men and earn a point.

Not bad, but I prefer to stick with Western Suburbs. The way their support is going, though, we might need to call them Western Suburb soon.

Do you really think we would of achieved what we would of if Vedran was still our keeper?

I really don’t think we would have broken all those records we did with him on the pitch.

Was thinking the same.

At the very least he would have some silverware from 16/17 with Sydney FC, like Redmayne did.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing, but that Redmayne/Snake swap deal was a marvellous piece of business.

Archie comes on, TV goes off

I don’t mind him. There I said it.

I mean the bit where he’s told he never scored 5 in 5 like Toivonan and he says “nah I just scored 5 in one game”. Lol. That’s not bad.

Maybe I’m just a nostalgic old man now.

I reckon he’s getting better. Seems like he’s sorted out some personal shit and now he’s flying.

Who are all these unemployed Victory fans who can travel interstate on a Wednesday?

Get in!

Plenty of people still on leave. Also we brought a thousand to Melbourne City for the Cup Final mid week.

Lol Deng.

Lovely