A-League Round 15 Discussion

Was hoping for a draw, but meh, Wanderers are just shit.

Haha commentator with a “The Bart, The” reference.

West Sydney Football has crashed :laughing: Absolutely perfect metaphor.

I called it before the red. They were already sitting too deep again, and completely unable to hold the ball. Always a matter of time imo, they simply do not know how to win.

all hail the choke kings

Not a big fan of the commentator (theo?) but I loved that reference. Die, Bart, die.

It was all the FFA’s fault though. The lizard men made sure that Wanderer’s played shit tonight.

I like the bit where they lost again

4 Likes

I don’t often head over to their forum, but there doesn’t seem to be any conspiracy theories going around. I’m sure once Mack writes his report the conspiracies will be clearly spelled out.

1 Like

I fucking love football.

Where was Captain Hamill tonight?

Again the tide had turned before the red for mine, they already looked like they were shitting the bed and Babbel just let it all unfold. Then took too long to sure up the midfield after the red, it’s not like the two kids he’s starting in there track back that well anyways, but once one of them was gone…

There was that one time where Elrich rushed up for no reason and one simple pass left Mourdoukoutas 1v2 at the back (when Wales got caught with it just on the edge of the box). They were still 3-2 up at that stage and in dire need of some leadership back there, you shouldn’t have a young CB being led around by a professional fullback out of position. Then there’s the winner where City have TWO blokes completely unmarked at the back post, in injury time. Hamill is trash, but they’d have stood a much better chance of hanging on tonight if he was out there.

Would you know what minute it was? Scrubbin’ through the replay and was hoping to hear such a brilliant line!

I am 90% sure it was right after the final whistle.

Yep, right at the end once the whistle was blown.

:joy: Laughed out loud in the coffee shop ffs

Jesus christ it’s like he’s channeling Trump… Does anyone need to remind him:

According to the ABC radio commentary.

Seems so wierd having a derby (albiet the F3 derby) played on a Wednesday night. So stupid.

1 Like

I introduce you to the organisation that sacked a successful coach without seriously trying to justify it.

2 Likes

Ah cool, i assume there was a fan survey then that showed that Wednesday nights would be better than Saturdays.

That would be an anonymous survey with options for Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday night, as well as 9:15am on Monday.