A-League Round 2 Discussion

Izzo runs the whole field to get a yellow

Blackwood headed up the tunnel with either a broken collarbone or dislocated shoulder.

Glad we didn’t go after Kurz as our manager. Always carries on like an absolute bell end

2 Likes

Fuckin Paul Izzo owes me a fantasy point for that stupid yellow.

I’ve got to admit, Jordan Elsey is slowly becoming a very promising young centre back

Blackwood apparently has a broken shoulder from that

Wasn’t he injured for a while? I seem to remember him being impressive for a season or two.

I’m not entirely sure, but him and Jakobsen might turn out to be a great partnership

He did an ACL

Looks a little quiet in Gosford, their opening home game of the season?

Mariners 1-0 up against City. Just flicked it on after half time. I hope the first half wasn’t as poor as the second has been up to this point.

If Mariners do manage to win this one, they will be top of the table, for two hours at least.

Not only that but it’ll be

1. Mariners
  2. Nux

I think that the clearest indication that Cisse fouled Fornaroli is that Cisse decided to stay down on the ground as though injured when nothing happened to him.

I’m okay with that spot kick not being given. It wasn’t clear cut in my opinion. Both players had a hold of each other.

Finally its 1-1 after City have been battering the Mariners goal in the last few minutes.

Hmm. City are so about to score again, aren’t they?

this is the real test for Rudan, away games

Worst miss the A-League has ever seen?

Taylor already with the front runner for miss of the season.

that was shocking

Did the Blue Man’s luggage get lost on the way from UnZid? Looks like Lowe’s T-shirt…