A-League Round 2 Discussion

No it isn’t the worst miss the league has ever seen, but it was still a shocker.

Some lovely lead-up play and even some decent final balls, but the goal poaching instincts in this game leave a lot to be desired.

Been a decent game so far. Just missing goals.

Alex Lopez looks pretty good. So does Kurto in the Welly goal. That save at the end might just have given them a point.

That’s a heated conversation

Congratulations to the league on getting through a game without a VAR controversy

Carn Perth.

Sydney’s own Joel chianese

Great call by the ref and linesman, time to put on my Chianese shirt

Chianese scores. Good call by the VAR to let it stand.

Lol

That was some cracking defending from Ansell.

LOL. Melbourne Defeat 0-2 Perth Glory.

How good would it be to end the weekend with Wanderers and Defeat on the bottom of the table?

Missed the derby last night due to illness but the manner of our win & what’s happening right here is glorious!

This is comedy gold at the moment from the defence. Keogh needs to shut up and keep playing, though. I don’t think that handball was worthy of a red.

Am I reading right that Thomas got a yellow for handling outside the box?!

Who are Victory missing? I seem to recall them having a far stronger predicted lineup than what they’ve put out these last two weeks. That backline is especially uninspiring.

Toivonen is out for a while, but this is pretty much it. Maybe Deng will end up starting somewhere at the back.

I’m particularly enjoying the Lawrence Thomas Regression Tour.

Fuck me its 2 games in. Settle down mate

Yeah but I don’t think it was a red. It was definitely a handball but it sort of deflected onto his arm so a yellow was sufficient.