A-league Round 26 Discussion

What the fuck is going on with this chicks hair?

Nice double save from Kurto. Maybe the best keeper in the league this season?

I feel like old Galekovic would have got to that one. Nice inventive finish though.

Kurto is dreadfully unlucky to concede that one after another double save.

City still have been really poor.

I thought there was an offside in the lead-up, which I guess is what the VAR check was for, but they didnā€™t show a replay. Iā€™ll rewind at half time and have a look.

Nothing to see here. Shayon Harrison was hanging about in an offside position for the second and third shots, but wasnā€™t interfering.

Kurto should be removing fingernails from his defence for letting that 3rd shot through.

She must be a Sydney fan, clear Opera House tribute.

You leave ā€œourā€ Sarah alone.

Krishnas having an amazing year.

I wonder if thereā€™ll be European interest. He can probably play at a decent level over there but the lack of a European passport might complicate things.

Edit: just remembered he is 31 so no there wonā€™t be.

Heā€™s getting on a bit isnā€™t he?

Edit: yep, haha

Heā€™s had some MLS interest before. ALF is probably going to need a hat trick against the jets to go past krishna

I was thinking, heā€™ got plenty of incentive for the Jets game.

Ooh thatā€™s embarrassingā€¦

McGree is a special talent

McGree needs to get out of the A-League. He has so much talent and its being wasted here.

1 Like

Thatā€™s the thing, I know they are different players somewhatā€¦but playing this Harrison kid as a 10 for a stretch there over him is ridiculous.

Mcgree is a much, much better player

I can understand why Rudan tried to sign a target man but Cillian Sheridan is fucking terrible. In fact, beyond terrible. Heā€™d be lucky to play NPL1, to be honest.

1 Like