A-league Round 26 Discussion

Honestly, fuck this shit. I just turned onto a live feed of Marconi vs Sutherland. So much more quality and entertainment in just these last few minutes.

1 Like

Fuck yeah Matty with the free kick.

1 Like

I’m soon going to have to make a tough decision. Watch the second half of this game or watch the first half of City v Spurs
 hmmm

1 Like

Simon hat-trick incoming.

Good Friday.
Happy Saturday

You can turn over AFTER Simmo gets his hat-trick.

That’d be the holy trinity.

This is a good week of football.

Imagine getting towelled up by the fucking Mariners in 2019.

Boooo!!

They’re about to choke though
 4-3.

How does a referee miss that tackle?

At least the VAR is doing its job, though.

For what I’ve seen, this is park football at its finest.

Glad for Ancient Mariner.

The Mariners are now officially my second favourite team.

Great weekend in the A-League. Sydney win, Melbourne V and the Wanderers both lose.

3 Likes

So the story goes
when the Wanderer booted the ball out of the ground and on to the road, someone stopped their car, picked it up & made off with it!!

2 Likes

I switched over to the Premier league and I thought they’d bottled it.

The bottom half of the table this season is truly terrible. On one hand I think promotion and relegation is unviable in Australia, on the other I’m like “fuck it”, they deserve it.

Yep. The Marconi vs Sutherland game was far more entertaining to watch and had some decent quality as well. Same can’t be said of the A-League game on at the same time.

For anyone who didn’t see Matty’s free kick last night, have a watch of the least technically proficient free kick you’ll ever see:

It was pointed out on commentary, but why the fuck did the blokes in the wall jump? Brainless.