A-league Streaming Thread

Not sure what the sport is but there’s a lot of shots and scoring, mostly with assorted step-relatives (so I’m told)

So once you’ve signed and paid the $75 via the link Sydney sent you… you log in and then pay more?

Am I missing something?

Did you input the code you received from APL?

I haven’t received any code

They make you select a package but in small writing will be something about not being charged till 2022. You just need to remember to cancel once your year is up.

Edit: the codes also come at the end of the day so it should arrive soon.

1 Like

Right, i didn’t actually read the email. They’ll send me the log in details at the end of the business day…

Apologies

1 Like

My code doesn’t work - anyone else had this issue?

Yeah. I just kept trying it, re-entering all my details, and on about the 10th try it worked.

Once it finally arrived, mine worked fine

There seems to be no legal way to stream A-League matches in much of Europe (currently in Italy). Paramount+ won’t even let me complete the registration process it just dumps me to an ‘international’ home page with no log-in option. VPN makes no difference. Since I’m no longer willing to risk my critical communication device on dodgy streams, it’s highlights for me after the match.

I’ve got a paid Australian Paramount subscription working overseas through a paid VPN. Which one are you using? DM me if you want details

Yeah same problem here in Sweden. Last couple of seasons all the games have been on YouTube as no one has the rights here but so far nothing.

Not sure if something changed in the conditions when 10/paramount signed the contract

Yeah I think the My Football YouTube channel was connected to the My Football app, which was all an FFA thing. With APL control it seems some of the international deals have lapsed. Strange though, I’ve been watching tonight’s games on a stream of the south east asian Bein Sports which seems to still be the same as last season, so not every deal is the same.

1 Like

Absolute debacle tonight from all reports, let’s hope they improve fast

Paramount+ was forced to apologise to A-League fans after technical problems with its broadcast of a Western United v Melbourne Victory game in Geelong.

It wasn’t an ideal start to the season, which began on Friday.

@Belldiouf @slipton and other internationals, it looks like the old My Football YouTube live streams have been switched over to the new Keep Up YouTube channel starting this week. If there is no official local A League broadcaster you might have luck on there. Had it working tonight with a Japanese VPN server.

4 Likes

sportstream.hub

2 Likes

Thanks I’ll give these ideas a try. It was too good to last forever, watching games live free on YouTube…

KeepUp just posted this, which might be of use to ya’ll.

5 Likes

Thanks, awesome!! I can cancel my paramount subscription as I’m still in trial. No rights in this country.
It’s always a mission to find this info …