A-League Women Grand Final vs Western United 30/4/23

Maybe if we win here it’ll encourage supporters to boycott men’s finals. Lizard people and all…

Damn that’s a bad head clash.

This could be slipping away a bit! Whyman the only one really keeping us two goals up. I feel we just need to put iur foot in it and hold onto the ball for a moment.

Keane is terrifying.

Half time cant come soon enough

Minor miracle we didn’t concede in that half.
Gotta watch out for early goal from them in the second. Needless to say, WUN can’t park it like the major semi.

Nat and Jada have been superb.

4 Likes

I’ll also give kudos to Haley, who has been an absolute terror from the set pieces and WU have no idea how to handle her physical presence.

Also kudos for one of the quiet achievers of this team, which is Kirsty Fenton. Knows how to defend and perfectly capable of getting forward. One of my favourite players in our women’s team, actually.

5 Likes

Is T extremely short or is Andy Harper going to devour us all?

She’s about 5’1", so yes she is short. Apparently Harper is 6’1".

The lino gives a corner but the ref decided Vine fowled their keeper?

T’s even shorter than me, so yet, quite short. Harper would also be quite tall if he’s absolutely towering over her.

Love seeing Redmayne there.

We’ve started this half much better than we finished the last one. That said Vine has to be careful she doesn’t hurt herself here…

1 Like

Lol at Redders taking a photo of himself and the family on the big screen

1 Like

We are so incredibly wasteful in front of goal.

Haha that celebration in the Cove!!! Awesome!

6 Likes

Beautiful pen

1 Like

Hahaha I love the Supporter Marshall piling in as well.

2 Likes

Lizard people really working for us.
Can Ibini take pens for our men, please?

1 Like

This commentary is embarrassing, trumpeting a record crowd that has come about purely from handing out free tickets.

1 Like