A-League Women Grand Final vs Western United 30/4/23

Rachel Lowe is having a great game. Keeps being able to feint and turn - really good possession player. If she’s struggling with long Covid, she’ll be a monster if she recovers

3 Likes

Not that much difference in hers and Maxxis effort yesterday. Just what the keeper did. Flat footed vs having been already moving in the right direction

There always has to be someone whingeing about something, isn’t there?

The fact is, they actually went to the game. That’s surely a positive. Free tickets are no guarantee for people actually turning up

5 Likes

If you want embarrassing commentary, turn it over to Channel Nine for a moment and see who is commentating :joy:

There’s been grand finals at Allianz before with lower member attendance than this, I’m pretty sure in years when members even got free tix.

Someone whinging about somebody else whinging on an internet forum :joy:

Record crowd is a record crowd. Good on them for getting more people to the game. Its also not like its fractionally over. 9519 is massively impressive (especially after all the rubbish rumours of 267 tickets sold). The previous record was 6127. This year is more than a 50% increase. Immensely worth being proud

1 Like

Agreed, she has been outstanding. I lost count how many times she could turn her opposing player in midfield and open up players further forward.

1 Like

A masterclass

“She could have got in for free” - so could the rest of the state :joy::joy::joy:

Bossed it this 2nd half after a shaky 2nd quarter

How good.

Total domination, what a performance.

So happy for our women. Finally a strong performance in a Grand Final for the group.

1 Like

Well deserved win for the good gals.

Did it so comfortably in the end which is fairly reflective of the past few seasons.

I love this stadium! :blue_heart:

1 Like

Do we have a better record at the new Parramatta than at SFS?

2 Likes

Brosquey :heart_eyes:

1 Like

So many outstanding performances. Hunter and the whole back four hardly put a foot wrong all game, and Whyman pulled it out when called upon too. What a team

2 Likes

Wonderful scenes these