ACL MD1 - Jeonbuk vs Sydney FC - 16-17/04/22

Not forgetting the FA Cup is on Paramount @ 00:20

I know that , but you just know that if he’s got on that plane, Corica is going to mame him in the match day squads barring injury…so I stand by my original post

So you think leaving him behind while the rest of the team trains and plays for 2 weeks would be a better idea? He’s not that bad. And what if players get injured over there? And what about team morale? I think you are being a bit harsh, that’s not what this club is about.

1 Like

All valid points/arguments. And no, given his background I don’t believe he can be THAT bad. But a foreign player is assumed to be better than what we have. He clearly isn’t on his performances with us. If he was busting hos gut he’d get a pass. But he’s not even doing that.

Fair call. It’s a fair argument that we might be better off taking a younger player for development and maybe even some minutes. But it would just be weird if we left Narsingh behind. I think a lot of the reason he was signed was to give us depth in the ACL while we no doubt need to rotate players.

2 Likes

He’s a lot taller now

10 Likes

Thanks to the Lizard Men

I’m glad the club cropped the full pic

2 Likes

Tis a Jordanesque growth spurt to be sure.

Officially I’m staying up to watch Arsenal.

If Corica played him as a winger rather than as one of the front 2 I’m sure we’d see his ability.
It’s almost like he’s been shoehorned into a position he isn’t able to play so that the coach doesn’t have to change the formation.
It would be like signing a #8 and playing him at DM then wondering why his lack of defensive nous sees him accrue 5 yellows in his first 6 games.

1 Like

It’s definitely on Paramount+ and refreshingly they are showing other games from the competition as well, which I dont think Fox/Kayo ever did.

Come on Glenville

1 Like

Are the Chinese teams sending youth squads? They’ve lost 5-0 and 7-0!

Yeah due to COVID rules in China, a lot of isolation time so they’re sending out the under 19s it seems.

1 Like

Midnight Plum = we’re fucked.

Yes, and their season still hasn’t started because of covid.

Iljutcenko vs Donachie, let there be miracles.