ACL MD2 - Sydney FC vs Jeonbuk - 4/03/2020

I’m still hopeful for this campaign. Start with a win tonight.

2 Likes

Looking forward to getting to the game tonight.

2 Likes

Shitty weather and coronavirus fears will probably result in a record low crowd.

This will be Inter Milan Europa-esque crowd

I’m excited. I’m a big fan of the ACL

Hoping for a win because Jeonbuk just looked like thugs against Yokohama.

Keen for tonight. Not because I rate the acl or we get good crowds for it, but because it’s often been some of the funnest games of the season.

2 Likes

First game for me since the night Rhyan got sent against City. Decided to get a platinum ticket upstairs.

who cares about the game, I am just coming to steal toilette paper.

11 Likes

The rain and the prospect of ~7hrs driving to most likely eat a giant peache baguette…sitting at home in the couch is looking a mighty fine prospect.

우리는 그들의 바게트를 복숭아합니다.

3 Likes

Pax 2750 as of now.

Hopefully last week was a bit of a wake up call. We’ve been so bad recently. Hopefully a better performance tonight.

I’d be surprised if we get much over 4k.

So still high quality viewing then. Ba doom tish!

1 Like

I always go to the ACL games just for something a bit different even though I feel no real emotional investment in the competition in general.

Think it will break the 5k crowd tonight?

No chance.

Wish I was going, damn late shift means I won’t leave till well after 8. :frowning:

Sydney left it late to announce the ACL strip this year, but i have a pic here.

87066998_487621278815173_8885542656814350336_n

7 Likes

Yeah, I like it. It’s mainly the real die hard fans that tend to go. I don’t expect too much so I just enjoy watching the football.

2 Likes

Crowd prediction ~1.5k.

Midweek, ACL, rain, and add in a Pandemic for good measure.

But if there is something to look forward to in addition to toilet paper, it’s that the game will kick off on time instead of the 13 minute late A League standard.

If you see a guy sitting back and nodding as the game kicks off on time, that will be me.

4 Likes