ACL MD2 - Sydney FC vs Jeonbuk - 4/03/2020

That match with the keeper in the wind last season was a huge highlight of the campaign. Maybe some torrential rain to deliver something similar tonight?

VDS on the left is midfield and Buhagier up front with Kosta benched. Retre and Brattan in the middle

1 Like

Good for VDS and giving Barbarouses a rest isn’t a bad idea.

Yeah, bout time he had “a rest”.

3 Likes

Tbh, for what is really a must win if we want to progress, its kind of a huge call to bring in two kids for ostensibly senior players…

Yes. If we “want” to progress

2 Likes

We are favourites for this game apparently.

1 Like

Not to harp on it but Kosta has been well out of form lately. Trent has offered more runs in his few minutes off the bench than Kosta has in his starts so I’ve been wanting that change for a while. Hopefully it does both of them some good (Kosta has his old team to skelp this weekend too). It might also indicate that heavier lean to the counter that most of us want to see in the ACL as well.

Caceres would be a genuine rest, but he also covers all four MF positions from the bench better than anyone. Also can’t say VDS hasn’t earned his start.

1 Like

Big Popeye fans in Korea

1 Like

Some creative accounting might make this 3.5k,but will be lucky to break 2.

Are we allowed to call it Jubilee Stadium for the ACL?

Get the guy who does the WSW crowd numbers.

2 Likes

Easily 12k here then…

1 Like

None at all. Not sure what it is but I just can’t get any enthusiasm for this competition and never have been able to through any of our campaigns.

anyone found a good stream for the match?

Playing alright so far. You can definitely tell these guys haven’t played much.

I’d suggest this Kayo trial period, if you’ve not used it already. It’s a bit odd but the instructions are clear enough and it’s legit - betting company footing the bill but you don’t need to register with them, only Kayo.

Grant coughed up twice now. Worrying

Already better fluency in these front two than we’ve had in games.

Oh shit…

3 Likes