ACL MD2 - Sydney FC vs Jeonbuk - 4/03/2020

Food and drink options tonight are not exactly befitting of the Manchester United of Asia. Good service by the membership officer though.

The basics are really lacking. Redders has spilled a few

Note to Corica; they seem to like long diagonals to their right winger

We’ll put a shot on target at some point. I believe.

Jeonbuk looked exhausted by the end. I reckon we’re a chance of nicking this one.

They’ve looked almost as tired as us at times, definitely a chance in the second half

Game is there for the taking tbh. Crowd getting agitated about backwards passes

Ugh. Playing against probably our weakest opponent, a team with like one competitive game in three months, and we decide to play at walking pace.

From the players - Press a bit, some movement off the ball, some urgency off transition.

From the coach - fuck right off with this resting players shit. If we want to progress in this comp, THIS is the game we need three points from. Rest players in the comp where we’re 13 points clear.

1 Like

Also Buhagiar is the new Mallia. One good preseason, gets injured, never looks like a remotely dangerous forward again.

Needs some time in NPL.

Too harsh, just yet.

he scored and assisted within 10 mins of his comeback game lol

EDIT maybe his first Kogarah comeback game from memory

Yeah, I haven’t seen Buhagiar nip off from the bench to get hot chips at half time yet.

wish Ninko was in the squad…need someone to take command of the midfield…

Yeah absolutely, VDS is looking a little lost positionally.

Welp. There goes the competition.

jeez we cop some special goals in the ACL.

Fuck Redders just needed to keep his feet and it would have gone right to him

Come on Sydney. You can fight back.

We have really turned to shit the last month or so

Would love to see a fightback but copping a tap-in then a screamer is more likely IMO…