ACL MD6 - Sydney FC vs Kawasaki - 21/05/19

Ok, them two posts were from the bus home. Just walked through the front door, and as it’s after midnight it’s already game day. Fire up?

I hope theres a massive celebration @ Jubilee tonight.

It’d b great for a record(for Sydney FC) attendence…

Rename the game…The Brosquey Testimonial!

Anyone know how to get the $10 tix offer? It was on FB a week ago but the post came without a link, and tickets are full price now… maybe it was a limted time offer?

Would appreciate any help.

It still shows up for me I just checked

1 Like

Assuming it will be an arseblasting in front of around 4,000 fans.
But it will be a joyous occasion, oh yes. Might have to shift from Platinum to the Cove for this. It’s not about watching a game of football so much as a celebration, of the season, and of the skipper.

2 Likes

Capital idea, young man

1 Like

We should just try and get everyone into the cove tonight and make it a proper party.

2 Likes

Yes I’ve moved over to the sidelines from The Cove for a few years now but I will be making a comeback tonight for this game.

Maybe we should take the Cove into the grandstand. There’ll be loads of room and fuck the AFC.

God help us if punters move to an area with “greater choice of licensed alcohol options”. Rozzer’s will be out with the riot shield and batons.

3 Likes

I get what you’re saying but FFA should have their greedy incompetent mitts off tonight’s proceedings. I expect a return to the Kogarah we’ve all come to know and lo… like better than Leichhardt and the SCG.

PAX of 3339 as of right now. A reasonable number all things considered.

Reckon I’ll have any issue getting into the cove using this ticket offer?

Fuck. This is tonight?

I had television drama plans!

They all die. Done. Now you can go to football.

3 Likes

Hoping for either a partymode 6-0 win to send the season off in on style, or alternatively if we lose a fun match it means Shanghai might be eliminated and fuck those moneybag prats.

And Ye re: TV drama it’s honestly not worth missing this game for.

I’d rather this tbh.

What a lineup

3 Likes

No Brosque? Was hoping for a last time watching that beard gliding across the field in the flesh.
Even just 5 min sub… :cry:

Retre will captain the squad tonight.